Infinity Express

S

SUAVE

Anyone any new pictures of info about CCC as we are out there next week for 2 weeks of r+r

B

Bev Mac

Hi There! :wavey:

Can anyone help at all. We are about to sign a contract with Inifinty Express to have a Villa built by them in Ovacik. Can anyone give me any information about them. They seem really credible and honest - but some experience from a purchasers point of view would be really helpful? :idea:
Thanks

R

Rammah

Can anyone help at all. We are about to sign a contract with Inifinty Express to have a Villa built by them in Ovacik. Can anyone give me any information about them. They seem really credible and honest - but some experience from a purchasers point of view would be really helpful? :idea:
Thanks
Hi Bev,

Apart from having bought a property with them in the Country Club, I had a lot of dealings with them for a while now, and they are surely very good to do business with.

Generally speaking, they will commit to everything they say and promise.

If you have a specific requirement which you are doubtful about, then specify it and maybe someone here would be able to help you further should they have had the same requirement(s) whether met or not.

Good luck anyway, and hope to see you around soon!

Regards,

Rammah

A

anne7

Hi bev

Have been dealing with this company for 5 or more years and we are more than satisfied with the purchase of our villa. They are really helpful and do everything for you that they can.
hope this helps with your decision and the villas in Ovacik are lovely.

R

Raqfletch

Hi Bev Mac

Was it Arnna Villas you were considering? If so did you go ahead. We've just paid the deposit for No3, we could be neighbours!!

Rachel

J

Janalan

Hi all CCC owners

Just a quick update. The wooden supports for the clubhouse roof have just been removed from the left hand side (looking up from the bar area). Hopefully the right side will follow on shortly.

We leave on thursday evening and will post latest pics when we return.

J

Janalan

Hi Bev Mac

Was it Arnna Villas you were considering? If so did you go ahead. We've just paid the deposit for No3, we could be neighbours!!

Rachel
Arnna Villas............Nice location....Just far enough away from the main road.

We stayed at a lovely hotel / restaurant very near you last week.

R

Raqfletch

Arnna Villas............Nice location....Just far enough away from the main road.

We stayed at a lovely hotel / restaurant very near you last week.
Really Janalan - you're making me jealous , the weather here is so awful.

What was the name of the hotel? Was it the one with the Aqua Park? We're due out in May to 'move in' but may need to book a hotel if the villa isn't ready.

R

Raqfletch

Thanks
Hi Bev Mac

Was it Arnna Villas you were considering? If so did you go ahead. We've just paid the deposit for No3, we could be neighbours!! :tee:

Rachel

J

Janalan

Really Janalan - you're making me jealous , the weather here is so awful.

What was the name of the hotel? Was it the one with the Aqua Park? We're due out in May to 'move in' but may need to book a hotel if the villa isn't ready.
Hotel is called Yengec.. Only 4 double bedrooms i think..........lovely setting with pool etc and nice gardens but may be a liitle quite for you if you are young and like to party?
If your villa isn't finished they will probably find you somewhere else to stay anyway.
Good luck.

B

Bev Mac

Hi There!

We've actually bought an Amara Villa, just down the road from the Arnna site. We've got plot 12.

How is everthing going for you?

J

javuk

Hi there everyone
just wondered has any country club owners purchased any burglar alarm system yet as I am considering which one to install there,
thanks,
Javuk

Anyone any new pictures of info about CCC as we are out there next week for 2 weeks of r+r

S

SUAVE

Hi folks, has anyone heard anything from IE or CCC of late, as the last thing we knoew about was when we where there in August.

S

SUAVE

Hi there everyone
just wondered has any country club owners purchased any burglar alarm system yet as I am considering which one to install there,
thanks,
Javuk
No we have just gone for the internal locks being an apartment on the 1st floor

J

javuk

hello

Hi Suave yes I agree it's a little worrying that or everyone is really busy !!!did you see any progress of the social building??
hope to hear from Martin soon..
regards
Javuk

The silence is deafening :tomato:

S

SUAVE

Hi Suave yes I agree it's a little worrying that or everyone is really busy !!!did you see any progress of the social building??
hope to hear from Martin soon..
regards
Javuk
It was built ie all the framework was there when we were over.

S

SUAVE

Hope it hasn't been washed away with all the rain they've been having! (see Fethiye Times)
Have asked martin is there any problems there with this bad rain fall, mud slides etc am awaiting reply.
Have also contacted IE.
Will let everyone know what is happening when I do.