ad

property

Z

zainproperty

Banned
Hi,, any body can tell me that where is the best place for investment in uk ..?:smokin:

B

bill mccallum

Much depends on what level of risk you are looking for, the areas you want to invest in and the level of funds to invest.

I have £25K equity in a property and want to get into new development in the SW, but obviously need more than £2K, so I'm looking for partners to get involved with returns likely to be around 25% over 15-24 months.

E

Eagleskey

I need your property

Hi Bill, I am looking for investors that would like to give us their property for a long term rental period 3-5 years in London. If you are interesting contact me. Thanks.

Much depends on what level of risk you are looking for, the areas you want to invest in and the level of funds to invest.

I have £25K equity in a property and want to get into new development in the SW, but obviously need more than £2K, so I'm looking for partners to get involved with returns likely to be around 25% over 15-24 months.

B

bill mccallum

Hi Bill, I am looking for investors that would like to give us their property for a long term rental period 3-5 years in London. If you are interesting contact me. Thanks.
I'm afraid my property is in the North East, so not of use for you.

Bill

B

bill mccallum

OK... well it should be affordable for a middle class person and should be comfortable for that thanks..........?
Not really an answer to my questions...

what level of risk you are looking for?
what areas of the UK do you want to invest in?
what level of funds do you have to invest?

In the UK a three bedroom property can cost as little as £35,000 (for example in many larger cities, South Wales and the North east),but as high as £500,000 in other parts of the country (for example London, the South East and South West and other areas).

So its difficult to offer specific advice without knowing a little about what you want to achieve and how much you want to invest.

There are a number of routes into the property market, outright purchase, buy-to-let mortgage, interest only mortgage, new development, each have benefits and pitfalls.

B

bill mccallum

thanks .. well actually i haven't experience about that i don't know about it so if you knows about it so please give me suggestion for that which place will be fine for investing in UK and i can invest butt little range... so you give me better suggestion for that thanks..........
OK, in simple language... How much money do you have to invest?

If you dont know the answer nobody can advise.

P

punitalemon

Hi Zainproperty,
You can start invesment in folloing city.
London,
Manchester,
Soho,
Edinburg.

R

rickytaylor

Hi Bill, I would suggest Dublin in Ireland and London are best places to invest in property.