off plan purchase at crystal spa aparthotel - eurosilex

Y

yam600

hi there,
i also bought an apartment of eurosilex and have ben trying to get them to refund my money due to them breaking the terms of the contract. however i have had no success even after issuing themn with lega;proceedings. i am wondering if anyone has had any success with obtaining a refund.
if anyone has any info can you please let me know????????
Drop me a line on mikeatdeekaydotcodotuk. I have some very good info for you. I also know people who have accepted offers on other apartments.

Cheers yam600

L

lamorgan

Is my off plan investment a totaly lost to me now.. i put all my money on a 3 legged horse.. well that how it feels...
what can be dont now.. is there any chance someone else is in the same boat and feeling really depressed about it all

D

dannyo

hi all
i see eurosilex has sprung into action once again issuing new contracts, i think this is the third set on these projects so far,I feel all investors should sign them and send them back straight away.Atleast give mr stratiev some hope for the future, just as he gives us, oh by the way fellow investors dont go honouring those contracts now because eurosilex have no intention of honouring theirs,and what ever you do dont send them any money,the best thing every one can do is send them a book of postage stamps because as they have no money how will they pay for their internet connection and they do need to stay in touch with us
dannyo

T

Tidalflow

Hi All,
Not contributed for a very long time. Do I hear correctly that building work is about to take place once again in Golden Valley. Once thing is certain Eurosilex seem to want more cash but I not sure about the building work. How can investors be expected to pay more up front when the site of Golden Valley is still disappearing beneath the undergrowth. If I could see men working on site (how about a webcam folks although on second thoughts it might be a bit boring watching it at present) then maybe I would be more enthusiastic about completing my side of the contract.

Look forward to hearing from some other archive contributors.

D

dannyo

i think we have a long way to go before building work starts again, maybe eurosilex should start with their money first, their track record is bad as we all know, on the fulfilling of contracts,and what about all the people they relocated are they not unhappy now. does anyone know what happened to mr glas and mr galand. dannyo

T

Tidalflow

Funds to complete Golden Valley

i think we have a long way to go before building work starts again, maybe eurosilex should start with their money first, their track record is bad as we all know, on the fulfilling of contracts,and what about all the people they relocated are they not unhappy now. does anyone know what happened to mr glas and mr galand. dannyo
I would suggest that, without Eurosilex, we the investors almost certainly have sufficient funds to pay for all the building costs to complete Golden Valley.
Unfortunately, if we transfer these funds to Eurosilex by installments, we have no control over what proportion will be used for construction. I agree with Danno that Eurosilex must either use their money first, or obtain support from their new bank, to get construction going . Unless this occurs it is difficult to see how this log-jam can be resolved.

D

dannyo

the most important thing here is have we the golden valley investors got any trust in eurosilex. will eurosilex honour this new contract.
Maybe we can ask some of eurosilexs other investors, maybe someone from the eternity development can tell us about eurosilex honouring new contracts made this year,I look forward to hearing from you guys and maybe a bit of content like the generous terms you were offered. dannyo

B

Bulgarian real estate

Is my off plan investment a totaly lost to me now.. i put all my money on a 3 legged horse.. well that how it feels...
what can be dont now.. is there any chance someone else is in the same boat and feeling really depressed about it all
Hi, We are looking for other investors in EUROSILEX programme to see how we can all together manage the situation. I don't where you are but I think that all EUROSILEX investors have same interests.
Regards

Y

yam600

Hi, We are looking for other investors in EUROSILEX programme to see how we can all together manage the situation. I don't where you are but I think that all EUROSILEX investors have same interests.
Regards

I have a group of 34 investors you can contact me on deleted email Please state which project you invested in and at what %

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yam600

I have a group of 34 investors you can contact me on deleted email Please state which project you invested in and at what %

cheers
The first meeting went well we have now 14 Golden Valley investors with a profile on face book. Search Goldenvalleyinvestors. Group.

To become a member and get the very latest information contact me on <snip>

This is limited to GV investors, however if you have invested in Eternity, River Park or Crystal Spar get in touch.

D

dragonslayer

! ! ! Don't pay Eurosilex one centimo ! ! !

And . . . DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING THEY PUT IN FRONT OF YOU.
I am pleased to see a united front of Golden Valley "investors" getting together to take on Eurosilex. Join forces with the other myriad of investors and destroy them.
This is a company that, even in its old 50%/50% partnership of Galand and Glas, has systematically broken contract term after contract term. That is the case whether you have invested in property in Bulgaria, or, whether you have been in their sham Guaranteed Rental Schemes. A slimier pair of cowboys as I have ever met, who could not organise the proverbial xxxx-up in a brewery.
Now that they have been relegated to 10% shareholders with 80% owned by Stratiev Finance, the position will only get worse. Stratiev Finance have no reputation in Bulgaria that they can be proud of.
Stratiev are only interested in getting as much financially out of the developments and partial developments that Eurosilex has strewn across Bulgaria, and in doing so are currently making peoples lives a living hell, with no thought for anybody but themselves, despite their fine words.
Form as strong a group as you can and get good (large Sofia firm type) legal backing and support. You will be fortunate indeed to get your investment finished because they have neither the finance, nor the financial backing, to be able to complete, and no building firm would trust them with a dozen bricks.
The very best of luck.
Dragonslayer.

Y

yam600

Dear Dragon Slayer,

Who are you? Are you an investor perhaps you would like to join our Facebook Group. We have all the latest information on there.

Golden Valley Investors

Y

yam600

And . . . DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING THEY PUT IN FRONT OF YOU.
I am pleased to see a united front of Golden Valley "investors" getting together to take on Eurosilex. Join forces with the other myriad of investors and destroy them.
This is a company that, even in its old 50%/50% partnership of Galand and Glas, has systematically broken contract term after contract term. That is the case whether you have invested in property in Bulgaria, or, whether you have been in their sham Guaranteed Rental Schemes. A slimier pair of cowboys as I have ever met, who could not organise the proverbial xxxx-up in a brewery.
Now that they have been relegated to 10% shareholders with 80% owned by Stratiev Finance, the position will only get worse. Stratiev Finance have no reputation in Bulgaria that they can be proud of.
Stratiev are only interested in getting as much financially out of the developments and partial developments that Eurosilex has strewn across Bulgaria, and in doing so are currently making peoples lives a living hell, with no thought for anybody but themselves, despite their fine words.
Form as strong a group as you can and get good (large Sofia firm type) legal backing and support. You will be fortunate indeed to get your investment finished because they have neither the finance, nor the financial backing, to be able to complete, and no building firm would trust them with a dozen bricks.
The very best of luck.
Dragonslayer.
please contact me on deleted email address cheers

G

golfchris

Eurosilex - Crystal Spa

I wish to contact investors like me who invested in Crystal Spa. I have been offered an apartment in Golden Valley but after reading other posts it would put you off. I would like to know what route other investors in Crystal Spa are going and what chances we have on legal grounds as the contract is not worth the paper its written on. At this moment in time I find it hard to trust Eurosilex.I would welcome any constructive advice.

Y

yam600

I wish to contact investors like me who invested in Crystal Spa. I have been offered an apartment in Golden Valley but after reading other posts it would put you off. I would like to know what route other investors in Crystal Spa are going and what chances we have on legal grounds as the contract is not worth the paper its written on. At this moment in time I find it hard to trust Eurosilex.I would welcome any constructive advice.
Golfchris I can put you in touch with 5 others from CS who have been offered GV. WE have 23 members on a Facebook site Golden valley investors. We offer the best solution

Get in touch<snip>

Regards,

D

dragonslayer

Eurosilex and Investor Groups

I am not familiar with the detailed workings of how Groups work on Facebook, but make sure your group consists of genuine investors, and does not contain some quizling from Eurosilex.
Alexandre Glas has been known to monitor forums and has in the past turned up on forums to protest his innocence.
Make sure your group, from wherever it is formed, is able to discuss in private and do not let Eurosilex know what your plans are.

D

dannyo

ah dragonslayer
you are 100% correct and the most honest bit of advice posted on this forum for a long time. looking at eurosilexs new contracts are full of the same old crap, pay your money now and we will give you a half finished apartment, oh and the best bit is their is a morgage on it as well, so they are selling you something they dont even own, its a great deal, for eurosilex, with regard to your last post they have already infiltrated the face book group, so guys keep your money in your pocket for another while, dannyo