How to buy with a proper discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

e.motion

Banned
Ok so you have been into the "Real Estate Agency" office. You saw the apartment of your "Dreams", or atleast something that you think is going to make you some MONEY. But the price is to high, lets say 125K euros for a nice one bedroom, with views. How to get the same apartment for 93K. Well first you'll have to find a local freelance agent, (like me) and you would have to ask him to find the property you are looking for. He probably has a list of all the developers, builders and etc. Then you have to negotiate his commission he will take gladly 5% of the property price without VAT. Which you'll would have to pay him cash. WHICH again it is still better then paying some AGENCY 10-15-20 percent of the property price. Then you have to ask around which "Lawyers" are the best, "the best" means that they will ask for the building permits, like permission to build, notary deeds and etc. This is only to insure that the agent is not trying just to take your money on a Phantom company. Then you will have to instruct the lawyer to open a limited company so you can re-clame the 20% VAT back. Also you can get another 5-8% if you pay for the property with a Payment scheme of 70-30 or 90-10 or even 100. And if they offer you furniture, deny it. It will lower the price anywhere from 5k to 8k.
So let's see now how much did we save.
paying the FREELANCE agent 5% instead of 10-15-20 %
VAT back 20%
No furniture. The freelance agent can probably supply you for 3-5 k
Discount on payment scheme 5-8 maybe even 12%

So that makes
52% in the best case with additional 5-8 k less for furniture
In the worst scenario 25- 35 %

So I hope I've been helpful.
This is still not everything. I know of more ways to get even higher discounts.

U

urbanspirit

can anybody reccomend to me a good agent with which i can enquire about buying a property in bulgaria. who will also deal with the management and rental of property or properties which we purchase oh and help with finance and legal. not asking much am i lol.

L

Lysos

If you are expecting a rental return you are asking the impossible !.

E

e.motion

Banned
I agree as well but..

Yep, agree with that
People see the big capital growth. Just in Bansko the prices went from 700-800 psm to 1250 to 2600 euro psm
I think this is the main thing that makes people wanna invest in Bansko.
And you can still get prices in new complexes near the ski lift no more then 450 meter for 500 to 800 euros, that is if you have connections. And at the moment I have been trusted to sell a complex with prices lower then 800 euros psm. and not only this but I can offer discount of 20%... Now ain't this a bargain. The complex is due to be finished before this ski sesson.

V

vthills

People see the big capital growth. Just in Bansko the prices went from 700-800 psm to 1250 to 2600 euro psm
I think this is the main thing that makes people wanna invest in Bansko.
And you can still get prices in new complexes near the ski lift no more then 450 meter for 500 to 800 euros, that is if you have connections. And at the moment I have been trusted to sell a complex with prices lower then 800 euros psm. and not only this but I can offer discount of 20%... Now ain't this a bargain. The complex is due to be finished before this ski sesson.
where is that complex located?

E

e.motion

Banned
The complex is located...

where is that complex located?
Near two of the best selling complexes in Bansko... :] I don't give my offers for free you know... All I can say is this... The investor NEEDS money... Everyone that's interested write to [email protected]... The choice is yours... I'm just giving the offer.
The offer is going to be valid until 20/9/2oo7

V

vthills

you don't give your offers for free? what do you mean - that you want me to pay you just to give me the offer?! Are you outta your mind, man? :eek:

E

e.motion

Banned
Hey look...

I wanna deal either with serious buyers, or with serious agents...
I want to have a cut of the deal... Even if it's pocket money...
The complex is surrounded by building sold at 1350 to 1550 I'm giving a complex with price PSM below 1000 euros... And ground floor for 500 to 600 euros.
So I thnk I am pretty generous with the whole offer.

E

e.motion

Banned
Maybe

you don't give your offers for free? what do you mean - that you want me to pay you just to give me the offer?! Are you outta your mind, man? :eek:
Maybe I am. But I look at think deferently. I am giving you all the details you need. You buy at 500-900 sell at 1200 and you make 700 to 300 euros profit PSM. If you are a cheap a** then the problem is yours my friend.

V

vthills

I don't have problems, my a** friend. Just a nice luxury apartment in a brand new neighborhood.
And I really doubt that you will do any sales that way and get your commission. Has anyone given you any money until now? 1-2 at least?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Official Veliko Turnovo Hills Website

E

e.motion

Banned
I don't have problems, my a** friend. Just a nice luxury apartment in a brand new neighborhood.
And I really doubt that you will do any sales that way and get your commission. Has anyone given you any money until now? 1-2 at least?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will b e surprised how people that wanna do buisness react to this. I'm not fooling around(except when I'm on vacation),I do busness. If someone pays the "entry fee" as I think you are calling it, I will do buisness with them. If not f**k off. I don't have too much time to waste. Every buisness men knows how important is to DEAL with the right customer. People ready to buy with an idea in mind. I don't want to fool around with some "Dum Dums" just to get at the end..... "We will have a look around and come back to you... We think". I don't know if you understand me.

M

mike123

I am sick of these so called agents.
First of all, there is no commission to the off-plan developments, normaly the developers are paying the agency 6%, something like 20 % is just a myth, or if they are ready to pay 20% comm, that means the development is soooo overprices, and on a ****ty location, that you have to forget about renting and makeing money at all.
And what will this e.motion guy do for you? Nothing! he'll just give you the direct contact of the seller and take 5% for this. why would you pay?
all these guys are doing bad to the RE business, and you can find them not only in Bulgaria, i met some in dubai, china.....

V

vthills

I am sick of these so called agents.
First of all, there is no commission to the off-plan developments, normaly the developers are paying the agency 6%, something like 20 % is just a myth, or if they are ready to pay 20% comm, that means the development is soooo overprices, and on a ****ty location, that you have to forget about renting and makeing money at all.
And what will this e.motion guy do for you? Nothing! he'll just give you the direct contact of the seller and take 5% for this. why would you pay?
all these guys are doing bad to the RE business, and you can find them not only in Bulgaria, i met some in dubai, china.....
you are so damned right, Mike! I've seen many like him...
And the development is really overpriced, I can assure you that they build with the cheapest materials and because of the low wages here you can count on how much the builder is making a profit - something like 5 times! I'm not kiddin!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Official Veliko Turnovo Hills Website

E

e.motion

Banned
Hahahahahaha

you are so damned right, Mike! I've seen many like him...
And the development is really overpriced, I can assure you that they build with the cheapest materials and because of the low wages here you can count on how much the builder is making a profit - something like 5 times! I'm not kiddin!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You guyz ARE SO CHEAP. You are probable estate agent as well. You saw my good offer and said this guy might get some clients with this offer and now you are pissed of.

The truth of the matter is that I am selling a complex at half the price. the investor need money to invest in two ther develoment. You cannot find a complex in Bansko that is bellow 900 mark. And I AM SELLING THE DAMNED thing at 500-900 euros PER SQUARE METER. You are just jelous. And that OK... This is primitive feeling, so is your behaviour. You don't have anything better to offer so you are JELOUS. But I understand you.
Have a nice day... :} :]

Ohh and in some of the cases in my complex the builder is not making any profit at all. The building cost PSM i around 440 euros. So you know, stop being so primitive.

M

mike123

I am not an agent, i invest in bulgarina properties since 2004, so far made a good profit, but i had a lot of troubles with guys like you. and I dont like Bansko at all, it is dirty and heavy construction there. no wonder they are giving 20 % commission to the agents, who will buy there???

M

mike123

Ohh and in some of the cases in my complex the builder is not making any profit at all. The building cost PSM i around 440 euros.
why would they build and make no profit, ? I believe they dont have buyers and now they want to get some moneys back from their investment, just before they go dead broke!

Status
Not open for further replies.