Planning to buy Property

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amitg78

I am planning to buy villa in Dubai. Is it a right time to buy or shall we wait for some more time. I heard there might be some more corrections around 10% from Current levels. I want it for investment purpose
2. Which is the best place to buy villa (Dubai or RAK emirates) for better returns

also info about some good property consultants

W

Wannaberich

I am planning to buy villa in Dubai. Is it a right time to buy or shall we wait for some more time. I heard there might be some more corrections around 10% from Current levels. I want it for investment purpose
2. Which is the best place to buy villa (Dubai or RAK emirates) for better returns

also info about some good property consultants
Need more info.Are you in/from Dubai or abroad?
If for example you are in the UK then now is a bad time to buy.Sterling has nosedived against the dollar/dirham so buying a villa will cost you more than even a month ago by maybe as much as 10% !
Alot of people do not take currency exchange rates into consideration when buying/selling abroad.I was guilty of this when I brought in 2007.Looked at buying in Dubai with no idea/thought of how currency exchanges affect the situation.Luckily I brought when the pound was extremely strong against the dirham.I could actually sell my units now for below my dirham cost price and still break even.
I personally would not buy a villa right now in Dubai.I def would not even touch RAK.
Prices are set to drop futher although appartments are predicited to drop more than villas.

Status
Not open for further replies.