Al Jawzaa International City Phase 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ebrahim1

Hello all,

First post - I had some pictures of above property which were taken in October 2008. I wanted to share with anyone else who they may be of use to.

If anyone has any further info on the property or morerecent pictures I would appreciate them.

Ebrahim.

Attachments

S

sriikanth

hI

They actually started painting the exteriors white on th e al jawzaa 1 .. and when I enquired the workers say at least another year before the building to be completed.. any news to prove me wrong ...

:secruity:

Hello,

See attached - pics from a few days ago.

Ebrahim.

E

ebrahim1

Progress

Theres definately progress happening (which im definately grateful for) but a friend of mine went to the site and said the building is in isolation by itself as none of the other buildings are being constructed.

Did you get any pictures? What do you think for the area? Its opposite IC1 but by itself - im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing?

Let me know your thoughts.

Ebrahim.

S

sriikanth

Hi

There are 2 buildings which are ready ..but waiting for electricity and water connection in ic phase 3

4 buildings are being built along the same road of Al jawzaa which should be ready in about 3 to 6 months. as far as ic1 is concenered it is completely builtand huge crowds living there. but IC 3 would be deveoloped very slowly and because of the current situation. most of the projects have never even started

so overall there would be only about 10 buildings ready in ic 3 and after a long time the remaining ones would be built.

Theres definately progress happening (which im definately grateful for) but a friend of mine went to the site and said the building is in isolation by itself as none of the other buildings are being constructed.

Did you get any pictures? What do you think for the area? Its opposite IC1 but by itself - im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing?

Ebrahim.

E

ebrahim1

Sriikanth,

So it looks like within the next 12 months or so, there will be a small number of ready apartments. That must surely be a good sign. How come the water and electricity are not connected yet?

Which other 2 buildings are ready? How close are they to Al Jawzaa?

Have a good week.

Ebrahim.

E

ebrahim1

Al Jawzaa Feb 2010 Update

Hello all,

Recent reports received from Al Jawzaa showing external plaster / painting and internal work started.

E.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.