Latest Hydra Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sonofthedesert

Hi:

Most of us are aware of the legal situation regarding the Hydra Village problem with respect to unwarranted increased prices, changed contracts, little/no construction progress etc. and the subsequent legal action being undertaken by the Hydra Investors Group. The facebook link is:

Hydra Investors | Facebook

In addition, the UAE media is reporting that Hydra is now requesting an additional 150000 dirhams from each purchaser of the Hydra Avenue apartments for a parking space.

Home buyers asked to pay Dh150,000 for parking space - The National Newspaper

There now seems to be the growing consensus that Hydra does not have the money to fund its projects nor the desire to complete them. It is also being suggested that the company is merely stalling for time and trying to steal whatever it can from the poor fools that purchased from them.

I was not affected by the Hydra Village problems as I invested with Hydra avenue. However, I am now getting seriously concerned. I am curious to hear the thoughts from any other Hydra investors here? Have we been subjected to a ponzi scheme and will we only realize a return on our investment at this point by joining the ongoing legal action/litigation? Will Hydra actually build its projects at this stage or is it making plans for insolvency?

cheers.

C

Chiampobrogliano123

Hi:

Most of us are aware of the legal situation regarding the Hydra Village problem with respect to unwarranted increased prices, changed contracts, little/no construction progress etc. and the subsequent legal action being undertaken by the Hydra Investors Group. The facebook link is:

Hydra Investors | Facebook

In addition, the UAE media is reporting that Hydra is now requesting an additional 150000 dirhams from each purchaser of the Hydra Avenue apartments for a parking space.

Home buyers asked to pay Dh150,000 for parking space - The National Newspaper

There now seems to be the growing consensus that Hydra does not have the money to fund its projects nor the desire to complete them. It is also being suggested that the company is merely stalling for time and trying to steal whatever it can from the poor fools that purchased from them.

I was not affected by the Hydra Village problems as I invested with Hydra avenue. However, I am now getting seriously concerned. I am curious to hear the thoughts from any other Hydra investors here? Have we been subjected to a ponzi scheme and will we only realize a return on our investment at this point by joining the ongoing legal action/litigation? Will Hydra actually build its projects at this stage or is it making plans for insolvency?

cheers.
HI!

interesting news. We hav invested one floor in HYDRA Blue. Have yu heard anything about that project?

Regards

Chiampo

Status
Not open for further replies.