selling properties in Montenegro

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Magelan

We are a real estate agency in Montenegro. We are offering a wide range of plots perfect for building both residential and turist/hotel complexes. Most plots are by the Adriatic coast with regular documentation. We offer our help regarding administrative work and showing whatever interests you. Don't miss this chance
e-mail: [email protected]
contact tel: +382 67 437 841

V

valnet

We are a real estate agency in Montenegro. We are offering a wide range of plots perfect for building both residential and turist/hotel complexes. Most plots are by the Adriatic coast with regular documentation. We offer our help regarding administrative work and showing whatever interests you. Don't miss this chance
e-mail: [email protected]
contact tel: +382 67 437 841
I check your email adress and find out this:
Kontakt.htm
same adress and same phone number ???
Are you the real estate agent or what ???

M

Magelan

Yes, we are a real estate agency but we also have a samoyed kennel, it is our hobby. I don't know how you got to that website. our real estate agency's website is currently under construction, but it is alphamontenegroproperties The other details, like phone number and e-mail address are correct. If you are interested to cooperate with us, you will certainly not regret. I hope it is not the problem if we are dog lovers, too. Looking forward for possible future cooperation
Branko

V

valnet

Normally its no problem at all that you are animal lovers, I just had to check you, since you know that Montenegro is small. You should complete your web site since now everything in this business is done over the net. Normally we are open for every cooperation. You can check every offer from our site and use it, if you have the potential buyer. We have a lot of partnership agencies and our offices in Moscow, Budva, Danilovgrad, Herceg novi... We work very simply:
1. the honesty and fer play are in the firs place,
2. the papers must be completely free and 100% clean
3. all the papers must be 1/1.
4. there is no raising prices, only the commission from 2% to 6%
5. all profit is split 50%-50% or any equal parts depending how many companies are involved.

If you can deal like this you are more than welcome to Val`real estate network of Montenegro.

M

Magelan

Normally its no problem at all that you are animal lovers, I just had to check you, since you know that Montenegro is small. You should complete your web site since now everything in this business is done over the net. Normally we are open for every cooperation. You can check every offer from our site and use it, if you have the potential buyer. We have a lot of partnership agencies and our offices in Moscow, Budva, Danilovgrad, Herceg novi... We work very simply:
1. the honesty and fer play are in the firs place,
2. the papers must be completely free and 100% clean
3. all the papers must be 1/1.
4. there is no raising prices, only the commission from 2% to 6%
5. all profit is split 50%-50% or any equal parts depending how many companies are involved.

If you can deal like this you are more than welcome to Val`real estate network of Montenegro.
Dear Valnet,
I agree with you in all aspects. I understand that doing business ovet the net is tendency and we are doing our best to complete our website as soon as possible. But that does not prevent us from doing business, although with difficulties. You know my e-mail address and please, contact me. We can meet and exchange what we have, I hope on mutual benefit. We don't mind working with other people, as long as it is fair and correct. The properties that we have on our listing are 100%valid and very attractive. If you are interested, contact me and we can meet in order to cooperate (I hope)
Waiting for your call,
Branko

V

valnet

Currently I`am in some rush, but I have your mail and so you have mine, and if there is anything that might help one of us we will use it. Until we meet in person, i wish you the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.