PJ's Bar UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

K

kieranbarr

For a jolly good night out try PJ's Bar, beside Roma Hotel, Hurghada. Now under new Management with Glenn and Lyndsay recently taking it over. Tuesday night is Quiz night, plenty of fun followed by Killer Pool, Other nights have live music and the Singers very good. Also all live football matches and sports events, hard to beat for a good night out with Good Food on the menu, have fun:)

L

lyndsay552

Join us tonight for PJ's Pub Quiz.

100le prize for the winning team.

Starts at 9.30pm.

Followed by killer pool.

R

r0ckcrew

Hi Lyndsay,

Best wishes to both of you in your new venture....Maureen will be down to visit you next week when she is over

Rgds.

Tommy & Maureen

J

johnwayne

Banned
Good Luck Lyndsey and Glenn, will pop in in the summer!

K

kieranbarr

Be Back Soon

13 days and counting, Glenn put 1 in the cooler for me, looking forward to winning killer pool AGAIN:p

L

lyndsay552

Consider it done!!

And the glasses are now being put in the freezer, just to make sure you get an ice cold beer!

W

wellheld

PJ's new management

For a jolly good night out try PJ's Bar, beside Roma Hotel, Hurghada. Now under new Management with Glenn and Lyndsay recently taking it over. Tuesday night is Quiz night, plenty of fun followed by Killer Pool, Other nights have live music and the Singers very good. Also all live football matches and sports events, hard to beat for a good night out with Good Food on the menu, have fun:)
Just to let you know, the quiz is now on Sunday, 9ish onwards, (we had bonus non competitive rounds afterwards last sunday, just for fun),Karaoke is Tuesdays and the Singer is Thursday. Other changes they've made include;
Cups of tea now come in nice big mugs!!!! and made with BOILING water
Beer glasses kept in the freezer, it makes a difference.
The food is good proper food, and enough of it, real chips etc
The service is good too, it's very friendly, and yes it's my local lol. See you there.

Last edited:
L

lancashire2

Hi Lyndsay and Glenn,
Kath and Pete here,don,t no if you remember us,we have bought at the B.Resort,met you at the winking frog a few times.
Just like to whish you all the best with new bar and when we are there next we will come and see you.
Take care xxxx

N

Nasiya

Moving to Hurghada in Jan so will pop by, hopefully some of you will take this lone newbie under your wing ;-)

Oh by the way, I can't play pool to save my life sorry!

W

wellheld

Moving to Hurghada in Jan so will pop by, hopefully some of you will take this lone newbie under your wing ;-)

Oh by the way, I can't play pool to save my life sorry!
Hi, I can't play pool either, or sing karaoke, but it doesn't matter, and there is a prize for losing the quiz so......... it's just an easy place to meet because there is always someone there to talk to, and they are a helpful bunch in there. I'm came out on my own so I know what it's like, come in and introduce yourself and they/we will help you to settle in.
Are you coming out to work or what? If that's not too personal.
Helen

N

Nasiya

Hi Helen and thanks for your kind offer. Yes I will be working out there, was originally going to move to Dubai but decided on Hurghada instead, its not personal really, just need to do this for me, will fill you in when I am there hopefully, we will meet up.

How long have you been there and what do you do?

Best regards, Nasiya.

W

wellheld

Hi Helen and thanks for your kind offer. Yes I will be working out there, was originally going to move to Dubai but decided on Hurghada instead, its not personal really, just need to do this for me, will fill you in when I am there hopefully, we will meet up.

How long have you been there and what do you do?

Best regards, Nasiya.
Hi, I came to Hurghada in September just to live, not work, although I'm thinking about doing something but havn't decided what yet. The days out on boats or on the beach are just too tempting......
Take care. Helen

L

lyndsay552

Thanks everyone for your words of support.

We had an excellent night last night, a full house and lots of people up dancing to the singer.

Makes the long hours worth it.

Hope to see you all soon.