Brazil for Real Estate Investment

V

vinnie77

Hi All,

Having just discovered this forum, I've spent some time looking around and getting familiar with the news, postings, etc. I've recently seen quite a few property offer solicitations in various international real estate investment newsletters, many of which are spotlighting Brazil. Since this is an active forum, I thought I'd start out simply by asking for those of you who've bought property in Brazil or may be planning to, what do you think of it as an investment overall?

I'm typically interested in emerging market locations and like what I've read so far about this country. Now I'd like to ask what anyone with experience can share or suggest about Brazil as a good investment choice.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Vinnie.
:)

B

BrazilBrokerRealState

Investments in Brazil São Paulo City

Dear Mr Vinnie

Really brazilian´s economy is growing faster than others. And veryy soon very stronger cause of oil discovered at sea plataforms.
For further informations ond opprotunities please contact.
we are real estae brokers in São Paulo the larggiest city in South america.

regards

Orlando

Hi All,

Having just discovered this forum, I've spent some time looking around and getting familiar with the news, postings, etc. I've recently seen quite a few property offer solicitations in various international real estate investment newsletters, many of which are spotlighting Brazil. Since this is an active forum, I thought I'd start out simply by asking for those of you who've bought property in Brazil or may be planning to, what do you think of it as an investment overall?

I'm typically interested in emerging market locations and like what I've read so far about this country. Now I'd like to ask what anyone with experience can share or suggest about Brazil as a good investment choice.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Vinnie.
:)

D

dwc

Hi Vinnie,I own a house in Taiba,Brazil..approx. 45 minute drive from Fortaleza a city of 2 million.This area is appreciating very fast because it is close to Fortaleza and it has the nicest beaches and town with many things to do. Check out TaibaSand or any other sections of taiba and you will like what you see.. The Brazillian economy will continue to grow because they have all the natural resources China needs to build. BUYING HERE IS SMART. I THINK YOU WILL DOUBLE OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY IF YOU BUY BEACHFRONT PROPERTY.A beautiful place..check it out

B

Blc

Hi Vinnie,I own a house in Taiba,Brazil..approx. 45 minute drive from Fortaleza a city of 2 million.This area is appreciating very fast because it is close to Fortaleza and it has the nicest beaches and town with many things to do. Check out TaibaSand or any other sections of taiba and you will like what you see.. The Brazillian economy will continue to grow because they have all the natural resources China needs to build. BUYING HERE IS SMART. I THINK YOU WILL DOUBLE OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY IF YOU BUY BEACHFRONT PROPERTY.A beautiful place..check it out[/QUO

Although Taiba is nice enough what would you do apart from kite surfing or laying on the beach.. 65kms from Fortaleza.

15% per year during construction would be a good return- double or triple you money is not going to be the case.....

You would be better investing in the follwing areas.
Fortaleza city beach\ Good rental returns.....
Pipa\ R.N
San Luis \M.H City beach property.

B

BrazilBrokerRealState

Profits

Dear Sir

The prices at São Paulo city increased 20% last 6 months.. It´s perfect time to invest here.