ad

Are Russian property investors returning to London?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

web2dude

As the London Prime Property market continues to struggle there are signs of increased interest from overseas investors.

Check out our article entitled "Are the Russians returning to London’s prime property market?".

Any thoughts?
I think the Russians have been affected like everyone else with the stock market and property fluctuations. I guess that there must have been a shake out in the Russian buyer market, but there will still be some eager buyers.

S

sha-sl

yes i saw lot of Russians returning to London’s prime property market last 18 month. because London proeprty price gone down and currency rate also gone down. Because of this this is really good time for any property investor to invest money.

B

Brendan R

yes i saw lot of Russians returning to London’s prime property market last 18 month. because London proeprty price gone down and currency rate also gone down. Because of this this is really good time for any property investor to invest money.
ah ah ah, another unbiased comment from an uninterested party. Too funny. :D

Russians are no more, stop dreaming. They have problems of their own to deal with and UK property is the last thing on their mind.

For any Russian buyer you found me, give me a shout, I will find you a thousand properties for sale. Will they buy yours? ah ah, that's the $1bn question.

Threads like this one do nothing to instill confidence in the UK property market. They sound more like desperation.

Hoping that Russians will come and save the day, don't make me laugh. Just go and watch a western movie, the cavalry always come in the end, not the Russians.

Status
Not open for further replies.