Ajman apartment swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fizman

Hi everone,
I was recently offered to swap my apartment in ain ajman which construction has not yet started for an apartment in emirates city that is under construction for the same price.Can someone advise on this and the risks envolved in such swaps?
any advise will be highly appreciated..

F

financier888

Hi everone,
I was recently offered to swap my apartment in ain ajman which construction has not yet started for an apartment in emirates city that is under construction for the same price.Can someone advise on this and the risks envolved in such swaps?
any advise will be highly appreciated..
Although the market prices have come down - it's really worth considering - as long as the developer is sound and the size is about the same. Your option? - losing everything and never seeing a cent. At least you know you have an apartment in progress and will eventually be finished. It the project you intended to purchase hasn't started - chances are - it never will. I'd grab it based on the aforementioned criteria listed

S

sabreen007

Is the company called Dubai Heaven on Earth?

I am investor with them as well and I have taken the swap for the Ajman studio. They seem to be ok at first but I now have my doubts cos they just dont want to speak to me and I dont know what to do. I dont think we are going to get any money back and the development is probably never going to get built. I need to see eveidence of their rera reg. which they are very reluctant to give. What is your horror story ?

K

Kjarkata

Does any one know if AA property & ETA (Star Giga) are registered develpers in Ajman and have ESCROW account?

K

Kjarkata

All are gone with our money... The investors have been made big fools and now no one wants to take any action to save the investors...

A

AjmanInvestor

Banned
Buyers and Investors graveyard ready now

All are gone with our money... The investors have been made big fools and now no one wants to take any action to save the investors...
Buyers Investors have been made fools by the property markets, no rules and regulations at all.

Its a pity to see how badly all these investors and buyers are stuck with no other options left for them.....its a graveyard ready now for them.....

P

paul66

ETA (Star Giga) is registered with RERA and ARRA. Dont know about AA Developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.