SRK Boulevard News??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sadeel786

Hi,

Is anyone here have any information on SRK Boulevard????

K

Kjarkata

Amer, SRK blvd is down the drain, if you have invested I suggest try to contact the developer and get what ever you can get back. Confirmed it is shut down. There are no investors for Ajman due to new Visa Law,most of the investors are not entitled so no one wants to invest. Also most of the developers are missing, almost all the developments have stopped and investors confidence and investment is lost...

P

paul66

Amer, SRK blvd is down the drain, if you have invested I suggest try to contact the developer and get what ever you can get back. Confirmed it is shut down. There are no investors for Ajman due to new Visa Law,most of the investors are not entitled so no one wants to invest. Also most of the developers are missing, almost all the developments have stopped and investors confidence and investment is lost...
What the hell are you talking about Kjarkata? NOT all developers in Ajman are dodgy! also for your info SRK Blvd was supposed to be developed in RAK not Ajman.

People, including myself are still looking forward to receiving our keys to our apartments when they are done. Who cares about the property visa law if you plan to work in the UAE. Its currently only a problem if you plan to retire here. But I am sure the law will be changed going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.