Superb Budget Accomodation

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Nadia Rowlinson is an Egyptian Lady who has been living in the UK for 33 years and has now returned to Egypt. She is opening a very tasteful new guest house in the new tourist district, just 100 metres from Grand Siva resort.

Nightly rates will be around 15 Euros bed and breakfast but the real treat is Nadia's cooking; she will arrange Egyptian Gourmet nights for guests and her food is amazing! She is also Christian so you can count on a hearty English breakfast as well as local specialities like Foul & Felafel. You will not be disappointed. Nadia can be contacted on [email protected] or on (002) 0191 506 736.

N

nubianqueen

guest house

Nadia Rowlinson is an Egyptian Lady who has been living in the UK for 33 years and has now returned to Egypt. She is opening a very tasteful new guest house in the new tourist district, just 100 metres from Grand Siva resort.

Nightly rates will be around 15 Euros bed and breakfast but the real treat is Nadia's cooking; she will arrange Egyptian Gourmet nights for guests and her food is amazing! She is also Christian so you can count on a hearty English breakfast as well as local specialities like Foul & Felafel. You will not be disappointed. Nadia can be contacted on [email protected] or on (002) 0191 506 736.
asalamalekum mr mitry, i was just trawling through the site and i see this can you perhaps tell me is this in hurghada please before i contact her. might be nice for lone women friends who are coming to egypt.

shokran

nubianqueen