German Property Fund

10crew

Instead of going thru the hassle of buying a flat directly, I was looking at investing in a property fund and perhaps putting it in a SIPP. Does anyone have any experience/thoughts on this German property fund, Propfund Germany, marketed by movewithusinternational among others? The managing partner is M. Knoblauch and the fund itself has a prospectus authorised by the BaFin.

E

Eras

Hello 10crew,

the PropFund Germany Fund, which you are asking for is very new on the market. So there can not be any experience on it so far.
But I know Mr. Knoblauch, the Managing Director of this fund, very well. I have worked together with him on a very similar project some time ago. As i can say you we worked really succesful on it. He is a very straight man and he knows what he's doing. Himself and the team behind him have a very good knowledge about property investments and the berlin market.
So far that's what i can say. I am sure that investors who are part of this PropFund will be in save hands.

I hope this is a little help for you.

Greetings from Germany
Eras

L

Lewis

Hello 10crew,

the PropFund Germany Fund, which you are asking for is very new on the market. So there can not be any experience on it so far.
But I know Mr. Knoblauch, the Managing Director of this fund, very well. I have worked together with him on a very similar project some time ago. As i can say you we worked really succesful on it. He is a very straight man and he knows what he's doing. Himself and the team behind him have a very good knowledge about property investments and the berlin market.
So far that's what i can say. I am sure that investors who are part of this PropFund will be in save hands.

I hope this is a little help for you.

Greetings from Germany
Eras
I have never met Herr Knoblauch. I do know of him through a mutual acquaintance - his reputation is good. You will be in safe hands dealing with him.
Beware - there have been other German property funds which have not made it through the financial mess we are all in. Germany is cheap but it is not for the fainthearted.

D

david23

Hi 10 crew,
Do you have any details on this propfund is there a web site that I can go to