Buy to let property

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makzan

Hi,

I am looking to buy a property to let out, probably on a short term basis to tourists (I would like to use it occasionally!).

The prices seem very cheap for property, do they have good returns?

How many weeks of the year could I expect to have occupants for?

Is it likely I would at least break even?

Any information you can give would be extremely helpful as I am a first-time overseas buyer.

Ian

L

liwaliwala

free property advise for dubai freehold market

Hi ,

I am ready to provide free consultance for dubai free hold market,upcoming project ,rates,location etc..

Thanks

Liwaliwala

B

baba toto

Does anybody know if buying a shop in Jumeirah Village, particularly in JV Triangle is a good investment? :)

S

Stephendxb

location and yields

For Buy to Let (BTL) property whether long term or short term, one of the most important factors is location...not always price and a good understanding of yields.

That said I have created some financial calculators to help for just this type of investment. If you send me a private message I will send you the program.

Happy investing

B

baba toto

This probably sounds silly, but how do I send a private message? i.e. an e-mail?

S

Stephendxb

sending PM

If the administrator has enabled the Private Messaging system, registered members may send each other private messages.

Sending Private Messages

Private messages work a little like email, but are limited to registered members of this forum. You may be able to include vB Code, smilies and images in private messages that you send.

You may send a private message to a member of this forum by clicking the 'Send A Private Message' link in the private messaging section of your user control panel, or by clicking the Send Private Message button in a member's posts.

When you send a message, you have the option to save a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.

B

baba toto

If the administrator has enabled the Private Messaging system, registered members may send each other private messages.

Sending Private Messages

Private messages work a little like email, but are limited to registered members of this forum. You may be able to include vB Code, smilies and images in private messages that you send.

You may send a private message to a member of this forum by clicking the 'Send A Private Message' link in the private messaging section of your user control panel, or by clicking the Send Private Message button in a member's posts.

When you send a message, you have the option to save a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.
I tried that and it won't let me! I don't have sufficient permission to use this feature on the forum as I am a new member.......What next?

G

georgihh

Sending Private Messages

Buy to let is a very good investment opportunity if you have extra cash.
You will get profit of 7-8% per year.
The prices might fall another 10-20%, but will start going up again after the crisis.
Don’t expect money from reselling the properties just enjoy your rent for couple of years

B

baba toto

Buy to let is a very good investment opportunity if you have extra cash.
You will get profit of 7-8% per year.
The prices might fall another 10-20%, but will start going up again after the crisis.
Don’t expect money from reselling the properties just enjoy your rent for couple of years
So at what price would you buy a shop in JVT and is there a premium +/- for a shop rather than a residential flat in the same development?

G

georgihh

So at what price would you buy a shop in JVT and is there a premium +/- for a shop rather than a residential flat in the same development?
I said buy ready property to earn 7-8%.
Even if the price goes down 10-20 % you can’t lose in couple of years.
Buying something else could be suicide in the hell

B

baba toto

I said buy ready property to earn 7-8%.
Even if the price goes down 10-20 % you can’t lose in couple of years.
Buying something else could be suicide in the hell
I agree. If it was ready today what price would you buy at? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.