Nearly there with a flat...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nasiya

...just got a job to sort now!

Hi peeps, I'm now nearly sorted with a long term rental flat in Hurghada for at least 18 months commencing from Dec 09 / Jan 2010.

I am looking to pay around £225 sterling per month for a fully furnished flat with AC, electric, water, gas, 24 hour security and wireless internet all included.

I need some advice to whether this seems a good deal or not?

Its within my budget, ideal location etc but I just want some general advice, chit chat on what people, especially you guys already out in Hurghada think so please get in touch!!!

Thank you all x

G

Ghadood

is it a one bedroom flat or what????????? :joyman:

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi in Sharm long term rentals for 1 bedroom start at around 2000le without pool. You can rent a 1 bed on a complex fully furnished with internet ( but extra charge of 150le month ) pools, air con, near beach, shops etc from around 2500 excl water and elec. Sharm is more expensive to rent than Hurghada so hope this gives you an idea.

Good luck.

E

ERG Experts

...just got a job to sort now!

Hi peeps, I'm now nearly sorted with a long term rental flat in Hurghada for at least 18 months commencing from Dec 09 / Jan 2010.

I am looking to pay around £225 sterling per month for a fully furnished flat with AC, electric, water, gas, 24 hour security and wireless internet all included.

I need some advice to whether this seems a good deal or not?

Its within my budget, ideal location etc but I just want some general advice, chit chat on what people, especially you guys already out in Hurghada think so please get in touch!!!

Thank you all x
Hi,

To me that sounds a reasonable price, especially if the water, electricity and wi-fi is all included within this price. It would of course depend on the apartment size and location, but if it is in the area you wanted and within your budget then you have nothing to worry about.

Good luck in job hunting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.