Recommendations on estate agent to sell studio in Italian cluster ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kieranm01

Hi,

I am considering selling a 479 sq ft studio in the Italian cluster.

I would greatly appreciate the members thoughts on recommended Dubai-based estate agents to sell this property or any other approaches that have worked well in terms of website listings etc.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Warm Regards,
Kieran.

A

anwar khan

contact Rehanna on 00971502808473 she can get you a buyer or indicative price for your flat

D

dr_property

Hi,

I would greatly appreciate the members thoughts on recommended Dubai-based estate agents to sell this property or any other approaches that have worked well in terms of website listings etc.

Warm Regards,
Kieran.
Hi,

You don't need agents when the doc is here :)

Send me the details and your price on dr_property at mcbdubai dot com...

I am looking to buy Studios and 1BRs in International City...if your price is suitable I will buy it off you...

G

georgihh

Hi,

Warm Regards,
Kieran.
Dont sell for less than 300k

D

desiboy

I am looking for a studio in England Cluster (International City),I got an offer of 250K unit with balcony. Is it ok to buy or should wait? I am paying by cash. Anyone with price suggestions.

L

Lime24

Re-sale of studio apartment in International City, greece cluster

Hi,

Just wondering who to use as estate agents for a quick sale of my studio apartment in the greece cluster of International City, Dubai.

The actual apartment is quite spacious at nearly 500sq feet and it is on the top floor. You can call me directly on my mobile: + 44 7950960457 with any queries or information.

Kind regards,

Farah

D

dr_property

I am looking for a studio in England Cluster (International City),I got an offer of 250K unit with balcony. Is it ok to buy or should wait? I am paying by cash. Anyone with price suggestions.
HI,

Good to know that you are buying a studio unit in England Cluster. As far as I am concerned please double check if this unit has a title deed and which floor is it on?

As these are important points and will determine the exact market value of your property.

If you want more information and advice you can contact me on dr_property at mcbdubai dot com

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.