their office on duabi and their project on Ajman ! where can i complain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ahmadss

hi my friends

i have a problem with developer called minarat their office on dubai but their project on ajman

where can i complain ?

and i need an arabic lower that can help me to solve this crap iam in

M

memo123

Complain both in ARRA in Ajman , and complain in RERA in Dubai

F

financier888

hi my friends

i have a problem with developer called minarat their office on dubai but their project on ajman

where can i complain ?

and i need an arabic lower that can help me to solve this crap iam in
Best to start with RERA in Dubai and see if the developer is registered there - check to whom you made the payments.... (was it a dubai company or in ajman etc..)

as it may relate to a problem connected to the project in Ajman - you better check with ARRA in Ajman and see if the developer has registered the project

A

AjmanInvestor

Banned
Best to complain in RERA AND ARRA before its too late and developer absconds totally

Best to start with RERA in Dubai and see if the developer is registered there - check to whom you made the payments.... (was it a dubai company or in ajman etc..)

as it may relate to a problem connected to the project in Ajman - you better check with ARRA in Ajman and see if the developer has registered the project
Best to complain in RERA AND ARRA before its too late and developer absconds totally

R

ranawadi

dear Ahmad

We are a local legal firm based in Dubai, i would be very happy to help you out, i need all the details on your purchase and what your problem is. please give me a call on 0503560227 we can discuss further (in arabic).

regards,

Rana

Status
Not open for further replies.