Tangier City Apartments Investors

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul the mackem

Reply to Saopacic

hi everyone,

I bought one of the appartments in Tangier via Sirocco Mark Wilkinson. I was told some weeks ago that there is a legal dispute regarding appartment finishing. Sister went there to see them and THEY ARE NOT FINISHED YET! apparently it looks like a building site.

What is your experiance.

You can contact me privatly if you want to share views and work out what the next step is in getting this done and over.
Hi.spoke to Mark Wilkinson several weeks ago and was told appartments were finished and title deeds were issued.however i asked for this to be backed up as an e-mail and so far have n ot recieved a reply.I have serious reservations about completion on this development.would appreciate any feedback from other members on updates.Thanx.Paul.A.s a junior member i cannot contact other members direct,could others send me there contact details please

P

Paul the mackem

As a junior member i cannot contact other members direct.could others on this forum please send me contact details.Thanx Paul.

T

Tangier

Well well well, i was in tangier on Saturday 8th Feb i hope that all the you that have a apartment on this complex is happy its still the same as it was last year. but what i saw was a big crack up the front of the 1st block it look bad and what i have been told is that water is coming in the carck is about 25in wide.

All the paint is falling off thay are only about 2yrs old but look 20yrs old .......i am so happy that never got a place there and sorry with the ones that have..........

S

saopacic

My e-mail is saopacic at gmail dot com if anybody wants to contact privatly regarding this. I could not contact anybody on forum as junior member cannot do that.

V

verosac

Tangier City Apartments

Hi Paul,
I am interested to hear what is happening with your apartment & any further news. I am also a junior member. I can be contacted on 07980560140.
As a junior member i cannot contact other members direct.could others on this forum please send me contact details.Thanx Paul.

V

verosac

Tangier City Apartments

Thank you for the pictures. It looks better than the last time I have seen it. I have heard nothing more since December when they told mme they were finished. I cannot give you my email address as I am a junior member but my no is 07980560140. It would be good to talk - are you in the uk?
hi everyone,

I bought one of the appartments in Tangier via Sirocco Mark Wilkinson. I was told some weeks ago that there is a legal dispute regarding appartment finishing. Sister went there to see them and THEY ARE NOT FINISHED YET! apparently it looks like a building site.

What is your experiance.

You can contact me privatly if you want to share views and work out what the next step is in getting this done and over.

T

Tangier

I am sorry for the owners of the 1st block on the tangier city apartments have you seen the big crack up the front of the building..... may be the rest will go the same.??????

T

Tangier

couple of pics from the site. As you can see canal is not covered.
Yes but thay dont look like that know do thay???? block 1 has a big crack up the front of the building thay will be back looking for more cash as that would have sold a apartment say 60mqs but it will be 65mqs when tangier had all that rain ove the last few months that canal burst its banks and the carparks under where full to the rim......been told that the last 2 blocks will not be ready untill july...

T

Tangier

Hello again,

The buildings are semy finished. My appartment should be in block E which is at the back next to canal. I was also promissed that canal would be covered and area around it developed. However, this has not happpened yet. The area is muddy and miles away from being as described originaly. I may upload some pics if you are interested to have a look at it.
Look that canal was to be cleaned up that was 5yrs ago and covered the only part that has been done is by the beach and that is where the King drives past when on state visits by 2020 it will be done Sorry

M

MoroccoInvestor

Any Update

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any further update on this development? i can't seem to be able to contact Siroco Estates. The 0800 no longer works. Has anyone got their alternative contact number?

I visited the site in Oct'08 and it still looked like a building site and the quality of the build was terrible. Metal window frames has started to rust and glass was falling out of them.

I have some pictures if anyone wants to have a look.

I can be contacted on 07966578143.

Regards

S

saopacic

The dispute with developer is still ongoing according to MW from Sirocco. Spoke to him today

V

verosac

Hi ,
I am in touch with some other people. Please call me on 0044 7980560140.
Thanks.
Hi All,

I bought two apartments in Tanginer City Apartments development back in May 2007 from Siroco Estates and put down a deposit of £32000 pounds. So far I have had a bad experience with them.

We were told these would be ready end of Aug'07. August came and went and no word, so i contacted them and I was told they would now be ready end of Oct'07. This came and went, and then i was told they would be ready Jan'08. It's nearly middle of Jan'08 and still no word on completion :mad:

I would be very interested in hearing from other investors on their experience and would like to form a action group to either get our deposits back or get some answers on when these will be completed. I am planning on visiting the development site end of Jan’08 and have asked to meet with both the Siroco estate and the developer (Urbamed S.A.R.L.) representative. I will update this thread if i get them to agree (i doubt very much).

From my own experience I would say to anyone thinking of buying off plan abroad is “think again” ! You have no guarantee when the development will be completed and the contract will not stipulate it. Once your money is in the hands of the foreign companies you have no control and the agents/solicitors/developers will wash their hands of you.

Anyone wanting to contact me can do so by emailing me via this forum.

Agents: Siroco Estates
Solicitors: Law & Taxes, S.L.
Developers: Urbamed S.A.R.L.

B

bobbydog

We have 'purchased' one Tangier City Apartment and have today found out that the developer will not release the apartments and honour the contract. Mark at Siroco is seeking a lawer asap (31 march 09).

V

verosac

Please can you phone me if you are in the uk
We have 'purchased' one Tangier City Apartment and have today found out that the developer will not release the apartments and honour the contract. Mark at Siroco is seeking a lawer asap (31 march 09).

P

Pea

Hi Everyone

I too have purchased an apartment, in the Tangier City development.
I would like to make contact, with others.
Verosac what country are you based in?

Pea

V

verosac

Tangier City Apts

Hi Pea,
I am in the UK & can be contacted on the above number. Look forward to hearing from you.
Verosac.

Hi Everyone

I too have purchased an apartment, in the Tangier City development.
I would like to make contact, with others.
Verosac what country are you based in?

Pea

REGNAT

REGNAT

Mortgages!

Hello Sean, how are you doing regarding the mortgages for Tangier City? Have you still got three in place? I gave up on the Mortgages - what a waste of time and effort.

P

Peter Bear

Hi all,

Iv put a deposit on no.21 Block 1, i now read that there is a huge crack down the front of Block 1, can anybody else confirm this? I am also finding it hard work to find any good news, has anybody got any good news?

P

Peter Bear

Hi all,

Iv put a deposit on No. 21 Block 1, i now hear that there is a huge crack down the front of it, can anyone confirm this? Has anybody got any good news, from what iv read its a pretty depressing picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.