Episode 8 of Property Forum’s Chat Show Podcast…
“The Aftermath of the UK Evictions Ban!”
This Chat Show will cover:
With the current ban on UK evictions now set to finish on 20th September, what will the aftermath look like for landlords and tenants?
In this episode of Property forum’s chat show podcast we chat to Paul Shamplina about all aspects of Property Evictions, including:
- Will eviction processes be even slower than usual with the influx of eviction notices put forwards?
- Your eviction options explained – what to do to evict your problem tenant as quickly as possible!
- What can landlords do to try and recoup any monies owed during the eviction band period?
- Should landlords be changing their rental contract terms to be protecting themselves in the future?
- With furlough due to end in October and a potential increase in redundancies, what can landlords do now to protect their income from rental tenants?
DATE: Thursday 17th September, 12.00 p.m.
HOSTED BY: Nicholas Wallwork, Property Forum’s CEO
WHERE: Broadcast LIVE across our YouTube and Facebook channels
GUEST SPEAKER: Paul Shamplina is the founder of www.landlordaction.co.uk and regularly appears on all the major TV networks (including the BBC, ITV, and Channels 4 and 5), sharing his eviction expertise. Often referred to as ‘The Landlords’ Friend’ he has spent over 25 years in the legal field helping landlords and letting agents with problem tenants.
REGISTER YOUR DETAILS ON THIS PAGE TO SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS TO PAUL AND NICHOLAS, AND RECEIVE AN ALERT WHEN WE GO LIVE ON THURSDAY 17th SEPTEMBER AT 12.00PM. ONCE REGISTERED PLEASE TUNE IN AT THE ALLOTTED TIME TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL “PROPERTY FORUM TV”
To make sure you are up-to-date on future episodes of Property Forum’s Chat Show Podcast, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel here.
Introducing our speakers…
International For Dummies Author, Entrepreneur, Property Investor, Developer and CEO of www.propertyforum.com.
Founder of www.landlordaction.co.uk and regularly appears on all the major TV networks (including the BBC, ITV, and Channels 4 and 5), sharing his eviction expertise.
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel now to watch live on Thursday 17th September at 12.00pm
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS PODCAST?
This Chat Show will draw on their combined expertise to provide a fact-filled, helpful episode which is essential viewing for all landlords.
Register your details below to receive podcast alerts and to submit any questions to Nicholas and Paul: