what's turkey's national language?

G

grasshopper

I know this is going sound like the odvious,but the official language in Turkey is Turkish.The ancient language in Turkey was a mixture of Persian and Sanskrit,even though the ancient scholars knew many languages at the time.Greek tablets were found around the western side of Turkey,which also had an established community of Greeks instigating their language in that part of Turkey.Where the opposite side of Turkey in the East has also a vast mixture of Kurdish,Armenian,Arabic.
I heard Mandarin is the most widely used dialect language in Turkey.But l am not quite sure about that one

K

karatasmurat

I know this is going sound like the odvious,but the official language in Turkey is Turkish.The ancient language in Turkey was a mixture of Persian and Sanskrit,even though the ancient scholars knew many languages at the time.Greek tablets were found around the western side of Turkey,which also had an established community of Greeks instigating their language in that part of Turkey.Where the opposite side of Turkey in the East has also a vast mixture of Kurdish,Armenian,Arabic.
I heard Mandarin is the most widely used dialect language in Turkey.But l am not quite sure about that one
That's right answer for sure