Wanted Hotel Appartment in Arjan - Dubailand

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sgaur

I need hotel appartment in Arjan-Hotel appartment near Dubai wheel. Please PM me with price per sqft. and area of appartment.

Last edited:
O

opticool

hi

I need hotel appartment in Arjan-Hotel appartment near Dubai wheel. Please PM me with price per sqft. and area of appartment.
Hi,
I have an apartment in platinium 2 which are five star service apartments in Arjan near the arjan wheel. the Developer is ACW Holdings and the master developer is Mizin. It has excellent rental returns with 60% of revenue pool being paid to investors.
The unit is a 1 bedroom unit size 485 sq ft
I purchased at 1575 sq ft original price.
I can sell for 10% less than original price that is 1417 sq ft.
10% has been paid till date. Purchase was july 2008.

please let me know if you are interested.

sanjay

S

sgaur

You can find properties at much lower rates at water front now. It seems your price is very high as compared to Dubai Market.

O

opticool

sure

You can find properties at much lower rates at water front now. It seems your price is very high as compared to Dubai Market.

Sure prices have fallen, but that is what the asking price by the developer price was in july 2008 and what i paid.
There is no premuim, in fact negative premuim, but the market has changed no doubt. You asked specifically for hotel apts in arjan and this what I have available
I can sell lowest for 1375 dhs/sq ft- losing most of 10% paid, but that may not suit you either..

Status
Not open for further replies.