Vista Do Falcao Autodromo Portugal

• Thread starter Adrian Compton-Walker
  • Start date
A

Adrian Compton-Walker

I agree with the news that Portugal is on the up, I have just invested in two investment properties in The Algarve, Vista Do Falcao an apart hotel site on the new Motor Sports complex in Portimao.

I had some spare cash from a house sale, This is what divorce does for you, and this investment is a double your money investment, so I invested in a two bedroom apartment at €21,500 euros and I will get back at the end of my investment €43,000.

I looked at Spain, France and the UK and this was by far and away the best investment offer that would give me the best return.

I did all my own due diligence, although the agents had a full due diligence pack, and went down on site, and I have to say as a Grand Prix formula 1 fan, I had a great day watching some F1 cars on track.

I stayed at their other investment in Vista Das Ondas, and had a fantastic stay for three days and I managed to get a really good deal on a two bedroom apartment there as an investment, €6,500 down and €28,000 back. I did have to apply for a mortgage, which did seem to take forever, but the Mortgage people helped me through the process.

So I have free holidays there for the next two years and I get a load of dosh back.

I would say, Portugal should be looked at, if anyone wants to contact me, and I can give them my honest appraisal.

Adrian CW

L

Lysos

So, you get a 'load of dosh back '; fantastic !. Portual is in almost as bad a state financially as Greece & you think buying an apartment by a race track used, what, 6 times a year, is going to make you a profit ?. Dream on !.

A

Adrian Compton-Walker

Investing in Portugal

Well actually I can see you are not a sports fan as the track is in use for about 340 days of the year.

And there is a go karting track, it will be the biggest in Europe,plus a science and technology park, Porsche think its a great place to have there HQ as well

You are obviuosly not a canny investor as the best time to invest anywhere is not when the country is on top of anything but when things are down and there is big room for improvement.

I had a lot of friends who invested in the UK when things were great, they are not so happy now.
perhaps its you who should dream on or is it your nightmare, that you do not have the where withall to invest in the right places!!!!
Adrian CW

L

Lysos

O.k. Come back in a year's time & tell us how much you made. I'm assuming , based on your figures, that you have made down payments off-plan & have been told you can 'flip'. Wonder why nobody is rushing to build apartments at Silverstone or Brands Hatch ?. (Rhetorical question ).

R

Red Sun Consulting

O.k. Come back in a year's time & tell us how much you made. I'm assuming , based on your figures, that you have made down payments off-plan & have been told you can 'flip'. Wonder why nobody is rushing to build apartments at Silverstone or Brands Hatch ?. (Rhetorical question ).
I can't comment on the value of the "deal" in question but, if you haven't visited the Autodromo, you can't appreciate the potential, not so much now, but as markets improve. Fast forward five to ten years and, with some of the additional investment likely to follow the racetrack, the area is a good place to consider.

The track is, as has already been pointed out, in use for a whole variety of events from various calibre of car racing, to motorbikes and even historic vehicle rallies.

The reason no-one has invested similarly at Silverstone is simple - it's at Silverstone. Don't forget that you don't just get the racetrack with the posters investment, you get the amazing Algarve too!

R

roquefort

Adrian
I'm looking at investing in the same deal at Vista do Falcao. I assume you went through Saffron VIP who are acting as agents for the developer. Would appreciate any feedback/comments on the experience and what due diligence you were able to carry out.
Thanks

R

RainerR

How well did you do?

I tried to get hold of Saffron VIP, the agent for this project.
Their book value was GBP 211 in April 2011, so they have probably closed - at least I can't find their website.

We're now 3 years further - have you done as well as you were promised?

Well actually I can see you are not a sports fan as the track is in use for about 340 days of the year.

And there is a go karting track, it will be the biggest in Europe,plus a science and technology park, Porsche think its a great place to have there HQ as well

You are obviuosly not a canny investor as the best time to invest anywhere is not when the country is on top of anything but when things are down and there is big room for improvement.

I had a lot of friends who invested in the UK when things were great, they are not so happy now.
perhaps its you who should dream on or is it your nightmare, that you do not have the where withall to invest in the right places!!!!
Adrian CW

J

johndb

vista do falcao portugal who invested

Hi Adrian
I am very interested in talking to you regarding this investment, I have a few questions if you have the time and i can let send you my e-mail.

Y

yunus

I have been scammed on the vista do falcao portugal investment through {moderated, do not name specific companies} who have disappeared - I last had contact about a year ago.
Does anyone have any information on this ? Pls contact me on {moderated, no public contact details, contact via PM}

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RainerR

Yunus

Until you have posted 10 messages, weare unable to avise you through a PM/Private Message.

I have been scammed on the vista do falcao portugal investment through {moderated, do not name specific companies} who have disappeared - I last had contact about a year ago.
Does anyone have any information on this ? Pls contact me on {moderated, no public contact details, contact via PM}

L

Lysos

So, nearly 4 years on from the original post and not a word from Mr. C-W about all the profit he was going to make.

R

RainerR

Profts?

For one reason or another names are not allowed in this forum.
But you can very easily find the man by google-ing.

So, nearly 4 years on from the original post and not a word from Mr. C-W about all the profit he was going to make.

I

Investorchap

If anyone is finding their deposit buy back contracts are not being honoured by ECV, Harte, Parkalgar etc please get in contact. We have an action group formed

I

Investorchap

ECV Parkalgar etc

Please contact me through this forum. Thanks

A

AdamC

Hi,
I invested in vista do falco buy back scheme and haven't heard anything back in over a year. I now believe i have been scammed. Please help. How do i join your action group?

L

Lysos

The original poster - Adrian C-W - was quite effusive in his praise of this development/scam. Nothing from him since. I wonder if he might have had a vested interest .........

Draw your own conclusions.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Certainly no matter how much you google there is no recent information at all about this scheme. It would appear that it never happened or at least has not been completed.

If anyone knows different please post but make sure you provide evidence.

I

Investorchap

ECV Saffron buy-backs are worthless, we have an action group that will not be completing on the title subject. PM me if you want to consider joining. We have solicitors engaged and are well down the process route. And oh- ignore any threats ECV Saffron or its directors / staff make, they are hollow and worthless. Action against various parties are being considered.

L

Lysos

A simple google search on Mr. A C-W, will find that back in Dec. 2011 someone of that name was promoting an investment in a care home supposedly owned & profitably run by an outfit called Evolution Capital Investments. The investment would return 10% p.a. for 5 years & then return all your capital. (Any scheme offering such terms should set alarm bells ringing).

E.C.I.'s Facebook page has nothing post March 2012, & I can find nothing on the company or the care home. Now this may be an entirely different A. C-W. but it is an interesting coincidence that 2 'questionable' investment schemes, promoted by someone of the same name didn't come to fruition.

Given the limited info. available on Mr. A. C-W. it's quite possible this was an assumed name, assumed simply to 'impress' would be investors (victims) and to be virtually untraceable.

Property waters are full of sharks. Caveat Emptor.

I

Investorchap

Thanks for this- I'll post onto the Parkalgar action group

Best
C