Unlucky buyer now with brand new furnishings unwanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soontobemrsforster

Hi,

I am one of those unlucky people who bought a place in bansko and it did not go as planned - putting it nicely. Anyway, I now have brand new furnishings for a one bed apartment which I have no more use for... everything is included except for large items such as bed, sofa... for example duvets, pictures, cutlery etc. everything you could possible want to decorate you apartment. If anyone is interested in it please let me know asap and I can forward a list of everything I have.

Cheers and I wish people more luck than we had!

L

LOLYPOP

what's so bad in Bansko????

Ello hello!

Please, I also have comitted to Bansko, at the end of 2006 - the 5 star ski - golf development Paradiso Verde,which should be delivered anytime soon.

In my price furniture pack it says is included. However, I had to refuse the recent developer's offer to go for some kind of bed-sheet - blanket - vase - plates upgrade for 950 Eur (which I personally thought was too expensive for studio).

Whats SOOO BAD about Bansko I don't understand!

L

R

runchev

Ello hello!

Please, I also have comitted to Bansko, at the end of 2006 - the 5 star ski - golf development Paradiso Verde,which should be delivered anytime soon.

In my price furniture pack it says is included. However, I had to refuse the recent developer's offer to go for some kind of bed-sheet - blanket - vase - plates upgrade for 950 Eur (which I personally thought was too expensive for studio).

Whats SOOO BAD about Bansko I don't understand!

L

Maybe the over developing.

A lot of you have bought apartments there with the intention to resale and make profit and now we have people coming to ask for resale wanting around 50-100 % profit.

But there maybe another 50 brand new developments coming, a lot of them very cheap, so the new buyers would definitely buy something new and on lower price, than some 2-4 year old used apartment on higher price.

And you can see a lot of expensive cars and jeeps roar the roads, a lot of them because of your investments.

But Bansko is still a very nice resort.

J

Jain and Chris

I agree with runchev: bansko is a nice resort with great ski-ing opportunities.

Yes, there has been over-development and also those who are re-selling are being very greedy (no doubt egged on by the developers and agents they bought from). There is a serious long-term gain to be had in this marketplace.

This reminds me of in Britain when developers such as Brya

J

Jain and Chris

SORRY, clicked something which I didn't mean to... here is the rest

I agree with runchev: bansko is a nice resort with great ski-ing opportunities.

Yes, there has been over-development and also those who are re-selling are being very greedy (no doubt egged on by the developers and agents they bought from - plus the British media).

However, there is a serious long-term gain to be had in this marketplace, which has been much over-looked with everyone seeking to make a "gold rush, quick money"

This reminds me of Britain when developers such as Bryant Homes et al... built more and more new builds and then left the buyers of their "old" homes in the cold... c'est la vie, n'est-ce pas? It's just typical developers making their money, eh! as we all do...

The other aspect to this is investors' greed....... want the max return for resale, whether it is worth it or not.

I think that there is a big correction happening in the Bulgarian market at the moment. Nothing to worry about, totally normal, but just not the 30% plus pa many investors were hoping for. A natural market correction. This year, prices will show a 15% increase gain is my theory (OMG, you're going to hold me to that aren't you all???) maxi and over the coming years this will be about 10% (good!) and the market will being, thankfully, to stabilise and become like every other Eu country - good for investment with decent return, especially long term and, more importantly, sustainable ! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.