The Reef Club

debzor

debzor

Hi to all potential buyers of the Reef Club who were in Dream Resorts Waiting List and have signed the reservation agreement.
It will be good to discuss the Qualta's draft contracts together.
Please email me to imd02008 @ gmail . com (no blanks) if you are interesting in.
Thanks
Great idea, my friend, everyone interested in this development should pool information - especially as there have been a number of banana skins around of late... :D

O

Onerahi27

They basically conned people out of their deposits. They initially told us that they had finance, which they didnt. Now because of them fighting with some of their sub agents this has all surfaced and they have promised those of us who want it a refund. But I havent seen any money, they just keep saying "next week". They are cons and very unreliable

Hi All, Does anyone out their have any thoughts on the Reef club resort as a long term investment?

I would also be interested if anyone has had any dealings with dream resorts or could suggest other vendors offering property on this development

Thanks Guys

Goldendolphin

Goldendolphin

Did anyone manage to get a refund from this? I invested back in 2008 also and am trying to tie up loose ends at the moment. Any info would be appreciated as DreamResorts who I purchased through, along with the lawyers seem to have disappeared.

Many thanks