Sharjah gate tower

M

milaha

Essalam;

Is there any one has take an appartement in Sharjah gate tower (Bonyan)

Need to exchange some info
Thanks

P

prescott

Essalam;

Is there any one has take an appartement in Sharjah gate tower (Bonyan)

Need to exchange some info
Thanks
I know this developer, please send me a private message I can be of help. One of my friends a US Citizen had purchased couple of apartments in this building as well as other properties from these guys.

M

milaha

can not send an MP anyway we are a groupe of people and trying to find a solution to this issue

P

prescott

You can only send Private message after you have posted 5 entries. What solution are you looking for ? I dont think the developer will do any consolidation. Only option is to sell but the market here is dead in Sharjah as no new buyers. Only buyers there at dirt cheap prices.

M

milaha

Yes you r right we are a groupe of buyer in a cc list changing the info from day to day

P

prescott

I know the nathur (watchman) in one of their projects very well. He is very co-operative and I get lot of info about these guys from him. I came to know that the owner of Bonyan had been in Jail due to some irregular dealings with some Tamweel officials through this nathur.

M

milaha

I am still trying to collect as much as people victim of Bonyan Sharjah gate project

M

milaha

Sharjah gate

I mean any update on the status of this project:pcguru:

M

milaha

Sharjah gate project

Salam,
Any update on this boyane holding sharjah gate project.
Thanks

A

azanali

it,s good one . real estate and property do some people want home.

A

aazim

Hey Milaha,

I would Suggest you. If you want to get more people in this project. Log on to Yellowpages.ae. List your project under Real Estate category get some good business leads.

If you find something new please share ..

A

anshu_22

I don't have any personnel experience but i heard about it and read about this property it is good for living.