Selling an apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ssanner

I There,

I have an apartment in Sunny Beach and I might be selling it. Now as I don't live in Bulgaria I am not sure of the current property market trends. I need to release some equity for another investment, shall I sell now or should I wait for another year? Open to suggestions as to how to market/sell this property.

Thank you
Stephan

K

KayJay

If you're talking about waiting for just one more year then you may as well sell now - if you are thinking of a decent price recovery you'll be waiting for a LOT longer than that, in my view! :(

S

ssanner

Thanks Kayjay. Understood, do you know any one to help with the selling process?

K

KayJay

Check the local property sales web sites.

Property in SB is dirt cheap so you can get a good bargain these days.

Apartments are ten-a-penny so don't bank on making much, if anything, from rentals.

If it's essential to get a return then you'd be better off renting an apartment in the summer yourself and putting the purchase money in a Bulgarian savings account... ;)

K

koozook

I do not want to make a profit by renting the apartment for the summer season. Just earn some money to pay the annual charges.

K

koozook

seen very very low prices now in sunny beach, I do not take many risks, because I do not think it can even lower down between.

M

Mary Mathew

I think you should have to wait for sometime rather than a year. Get in touch with a professional real estate agent who can tell you about the raising up & down of prices for the properties. Whenever the prices got down sell your property!!

Status
Not open for further replies.