ad

Say Hello Everyone!!

N

navnit kumar

First of all i just want to say hello every member at property forum.I am Navnit Kumar from India , a Real estate builder.Indian real estate is different from US and UK real estate.I hope there will be lots of talented real estate builders and developers that will help in any quarry regarding real estate.In last i want to say Thanks to Property Forum by which i get a way for discussion.

L

Le Seb

Hi! I'm Le Seb, entrepreneur, sold my startup, investor in properties and tech.
Currently investing in Barcelona

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi! I'm Le Seb, entrepreneur, sold my startup, investor in properties and tech.
Currently investing in Barcelona
Hi Le Seb, sounds interesting what was the business you sold? What is your property investment experience to date? Keen to hear more...

Welcome to the community!

L

Le Seb

@Nicholas Wallwork It was in tech, we created a CRM system capable of allowing marketers to segment users at a massive scale - hundreds of millions of users in less than 30 seconds, which is unheard of, and then let marketers send personalised messages on Facebook and mobile to those users to drive up engagement and drive retention. We were acquired last year by the biggest casual games company in the world, King.
My property experience is that I have always been interested in it, and read tons of books. I'm interested in growing my cash flow steadily over the years, to a point where I can start funding new business activities out of it. The other nice thing about property is that it's comparatively low time-consuming, which is allows me to do other things.
I currently invest in Barcelona where I am based since the acquisition, and have already 5 properties, expanding rapidly. I am very wary of the London market which I believe is a bubble, but Barcelona's bubble on the other hand popped 7 years ago and prices are rock bottom and recovering, so combined with low interest rates, I don't think there will ever be a better time to invest, so I'm going for it.

BTW this is a nice forum, good job :)

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
@Le Seb wow sounds very interesting! I love marketing and in my agency businesses we use a small automated marketing system and CRM called Infusiomsoft have you heard of it? Very powerful for smaller property businesses... Yours sounds much larger scale though! Fascinating and well done!

Barcelona sounds exciting and a real opportunity do your due diligence on any deal and go for it... I agree with London, for me yields are too small, entry level and risk therefore too high. I prefer to invest in good commuter belt towns in the south east.

Thanks for the positive comments on the Forum, we've only recently rebranded and relaunched and I'm looking forward to driving some quality content on the site in the future with our communities help of course!

L

Le Seb

Yes it rings a bell although as you said we focused on massive scale.
I agree with you strategy, much better being outside of London at this moment.
Good luck to your investments :)