reliance projects in jumeirah village south

S

shahr

Dear Investors
Hi
I have created again our threat which had been deleated. so come on guys and write here again if you have any new news. thanks

A

amirhossein

thank you. I would be grateful if you also email us if there is any news.

G

George21

Why are we all sleeping? Let us wake up and fight against the Reliance fraud

I have just visited the forum and would like to reconnect with any other members who are still feeling the anger and frustration over the fraud we suffered and continue to suffer from the owner of the Reliance project in Jumeirah Village South, UAE. I am anxious to hear from others, especially those based in Dubai, whether there is anything we can do as a group to make RERA listen to us and the injustice done to us by the fraudulent owner of Reliance.

A

adamt

Does anyone have any news regarding the liquidation of the Reliance projects ?

G

George21

Question whether Reliance Projects have been liquidated

I have no information as to whether the Reliance projects have been liquidated. I am also very anxious to hear from any fellow Reliance investors based in Dubai who may have heard anything or visited RERA to ask for information regarding the Reliance Projects. It is really unfortunate that we have not been able to work together to revive our case against the Reliance projects developer who escaped with our money. We could not even file a class action or petition with RERA or report the owner to Interpol!!! I believe we can still do all of the above.

D

Datum1m

Reliance 17

Hi Are they going to sell the land where Reliance 17 was to be built?

S

shahr

Dear reliance investors
please search in google by "cancelled projects" or see the dubai court site, so you can find hopefull actions there.

K

kgawri

Reliance - Dubai Courts

Hello,

Reliance Estate Developments is being settled by Dubai Courts. Refer to the following Dubai Courts website.

D

Datum1m

Hello,

Reliance Estate Developments is being settled by Dubai Courts. Refer to the following Dubai Courts website.
Hi Would you please supply link and can you tell me if you are a Reliance Investor

K

kgawri

Hi,

I am unable to post as I don't have the privilege on this site. You can simply google the following to get the link:

"dubai courts real estates projects reliance"

Good luck!

Cheers!

D

Datum1m

Hi,

I am unable to post as I don't have the privilege on this site. You can simply google the following to get the link:

"dubai courts real estates projects reliance"

Good luck!

Cheers!
Thanks for posting I have registered my Unit in Reliance 17, it says on the Court Website that they will be closing the ability to register your Unit(s) on 31/11 2014, so anyone reading this before that date needs to register or I think they will loose the right to claim any money back should there be any money from the liquidation

A

adamt

A few weeks ago the courts stated they were distributing amounts to Reliance investors. Has anyone heard from the courts, or received any payment ?

S

shahr

Be sure no one has received any payment. It is in process and when the court announce for refund, They will open your file and give you a check which it's amount is not more than 30%!!!. That means all cases will be reviewed by the court without the present of the investors.
(From two investors who have recently gone to Dubai)

A

adamt

I have received an email sent to some other Reliance investors from a Dubai firm called Jaguar Real Estate, who are saying, for us to receive our refund we must send an advance fee to Jaguar of 1000 aed, and when the the refund is paid they will deduct 20% as their fee. It seems wrong if this is the case and I would have expected the courts to let us know.

L

LeoLeo

The Dubai court begin to pay for the projects. The first and olny is ABJAR Tower. The Committee judge decided to distribute cash balance of ABJAR Tower among all 581 investors equally (got only 13% on each of the sums paid by them). there is a big scandal there

A

adamt

A Reliance investor who has been to the courts has been told there are no assets relating to Reliance and that is why they have been removed from the website. The committee want 6 months longer. Has anyone else heard the same ?

M

Mark.Taylor

or guys just do what i did and go get a lawyer who can get you your rights, my problem was a piece of cake for him, he solved it in a very reasonable fees and time, if you need his contact details let me know