Reliable letting Agent in Dubai

K

Kweider

I live in the UK and have a rented property in Dubai. I have been experiencing some problem with the current agent managing the property, and I would like to change to somebody more professional & reliable. I wonder if any of guys based in Dubai or UK can recommend a good letting agent. Good from the point of view of managing property for absent owners living outside the U.A.E

S

stephenshilstone

Hi,

Can you please let me know where the property is?

F

FarhadJ

I live in the UK and have a rented property in Dubai. I have been experiencing some problem with the current agent managing the property, and I would like to change to somebody more professional & reliable. I wonder if any of guys based in Dubai or UK can recommend a good letting agent. Good from the point of view of managing property for absent owners living outside the U.A.E

In order to pass your properties to an agent you need to know if the agent is specialized in the area, please get in touch with me and i can pass you the right agent for your property.

Farhad J.

K

KIRIT DOSHI

search agent

In order to pass your properties to an agent you need to know if the agent is specialized in the area, please get in touch with me and i can pass you the right agent for your property.

Farhad J.
Hi Farhad
I am staying in UK.
I use agent who are British and UK based and have an office in Dubai.
Move In Real Estate
Contact Andrew Kirby

You can quote my name -Kirit Doshi

I have been using them since last 6 years and more reliable.

Last edited by a moderator: