Recommended lawyers in Hurghada

P

paulcon3

Mr Baroudy needs avoiding

Mr Baroudy should be avoided at all costs. I employed him via an english agent and he lied constantly that he had carried out work which he hadn't. In the end he disappeared into thin air leaving me to settle a final installment on apartment with no legal back up.

J

jamo9760

I have used 4 lawyers in Hurghada, and all of them were found to be in the pockets of El Riad. I finally got a fantastic lawyer from Alexandria, who successfully took El Riad to court, and won me my apartment back off El Riad, through the High Court in Quena.

R

RonnieRoo22

Hi, l bought an apartment in Hurghada 2008 and like you Tarek Fathalla (Tareq) was recommended by the company Sunhomes. Well to sum up an 6 year nightmare, l have just this year January 2014 managed to get a duplicated contract from him. He either lost my contract or gave it to someone else at my apartment complex in error. Didnt bother to obtain a signature of who had recieved it, to get it back. When he registered it with the land office under the wrong first name, only one letter the same so not valid. Now l am having to pay to get duplicate contract registered correctly, and taking him to court for my extra costs. Which are half what l paid Tarek Fathalla. AVOID AT ALL COSTS....THERE WILL BE HIDDEN MISTAKES YOU MAY NEVER KNOW ABOUT!!!!

M

Mantis

Egypt lawyers

I have used 4 lawyers in Hurghada, and all of them were found to be in the pockets of El Riad. I finally got a fantastic lawyer from Alexandria, who successfully took El Riad to court, and won me my apartment back off El Riad, through the High Court in Quena.
After 6 years of legal wrangling, many of these lawyers will be under scrutiny in the next Parliament.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Lawyers in Egypt

After 6 years of legal wrangling, many of these lawyers will be under scrutiny in the next Parliament.
This is certainly true and in my experience since 2007, not before time! In my experience, even International law firms with a good reputation have to employ an Egyptian lawyer to do the work in the courts and the cultural differences in relation to work ethic, together with the language difficulties, will always ensure there is a weak link.

R

RonnieRoo22

Great Lawyer finally

Hi All, thanks for your replies to my post about terrible Lawyers in Hurghada, namely Tareq Fathalla (Nightmare) but l have found a wonderful Lawyer to sort out Tareq's mess. Should you need a good no great Lawyer look up Michael Gamal. Next to KFC on the Sheraton Road. Message me if you cant find him.