Property management company - São Martinho do Porto

D

DayaramN

I have a 2 bedroom apartment in São Martinho do Porto and am looking for a property management company. Just wanted any recommendations and any comments when picking a company?

Thanks,

DayaramN

G

GetReal

Simple

I have a 2 bedroom apartment in São Martinho do Porto and am looking for a property management company. Just wanted any recommendations and any comments when picking a company?

Thanks,

DayaramN
I know a company that is working very well, Simple if you want I can give you the contacts and get in touch and they present their services.

D

DayaramN

Hi GetReal,

Yes, if you don't mind giving me the details. Will look in to it.

Dayaram N.

A

ankyjames

Well find a better and expert property management company which gives you the best services.

Regards

R

renrealty

Very easy you go on Google search and there search your keyword "property management company São Martinho do Porto" you find out there many companies...

T

tiago claro

Thanks,

DayaramN
Hi DayaramN
there are a lot of companies in São Martinho, but few do really full property management services in a professional way. I can personally advise you this one: Residence & Confidence property management (google it)
They are very professional, trustworthy and available.

Regards