Porto Brasil Residence Pirangi Natal

W

wynne

portobrazil

good morning harold,

many thanks for the offer, i have a corner ground floor in villa imperial, 1-11, i also have contacts at delphi whom i have been dealing with but has stopped since dec 09, quite amazing since i have the closure funds available, you would think they would be biting my arm of to get funds in for completion. I have been in spain dealing with developers here and i thought they were slow........................

Up to date info would be great, am still awaiting by lawyer from natal to advise, nothing in inbox this morning.

Friend of mine also out there shortly, i will delay trip til an absolute must,

kind regards

wynne

wynne and murfster

I have a contact at porto brasil and delphi and i will go out at end of feb or start of march
i have been on site last month looks ok but still some work to be done.
let me know what aprt blocks you are in and i will try to get you photos, if you have any questions i will try to get them answeredalong with mine

regards

Harold Edwards

H

harold.edwards

Hi Guys

Looks like Porto Brasil will not be finished until at least September/October

Harold Edwards

W

wynne

Hi Guys

Looks like Porto Brasil will not be finished until at least September/October

Harold Edwards
many many thanks for the info,

i am in process of seeking legal advise ref non communication for 4 mon ths on their part,

i will keep advised, you have saved me a trip for now,

kind reagrds

wynne

H

harold.edwards

Wynne

This might help there will be a Brazilian lawyer at A Place in the Sun show March 26 th28th Earls Court I will be speaking to him if you are near London speak with him he is not from Natal so the advise would be more independent and you need a Brazilian lawyer. There are some Scandinavians already in Natal seeking compensation.
I think your money is safe enough as Delphi is a Brazilian company(well funded) and the law is on the side of the buyer as long as he has kept his part of the contract ie payment (this would not be good for Delphi)

Regards

Harold Edwards

W

wynne

Good morning Harold,

Thanks for the advice, i have employed lawyer in Natal local to Delphi to assist me, they have contract and full power of attorney, i have tried emailing delphi every week, all domiains are down, quite concerned as you can imagine, i will keep you posted reference my results,

Kind Regards

wynne
Wynne

This might help there will be a Brazilian lawyer at A Place in the Sun show March 26 th28th Earls Court I will be speaking to him if you are near London speak with him he is not from Natal so the advise would be more independent and you need a Brazilian lawyer. There are some Scandinavians already in Natal seeking compensation.
I think your money is safe enough as Delphi is a Brazilian company(well funded) and the law is on the side of the buyer as long as he has kept his part of the contract ie payment (this would not be good for Delphi)

Regards

Harold Edwards

G

globalinvestor

can anybody recommend good lawyers for buying in brazil?

that are cheap too :)

thanx

H

harold.edwards

Let me know what you need and I know a few you are right lawyers in Brazil are a rip off
What area are you looking at?

Harold Edwards

H

harold.edwards

Good morning Harold,

Thanks for the advice, i have employed lawyer in Natal local to Delphi to assist me, they have contract and full power of attorney, i have tried emailing delphi every week, all domiains are down, quite concerned as you can imagine, i will keep you posted reference my results,

Kind Regards

wynne
Wynne

Porto Brasil new date

December 2010

T

topshotta

Hi there,

I am also an owner of an apt in villa imperial....has anyone been out to view the development recently...if so whats the verdict? Does it all look ok?
Harold, you mentioned you are taking legal action...is that against Delphi for the delay of the development? I am considering some sort of action also.

cheers

W

wynne

hi, yes i have invested here, i am just about to complete, i got discount due to delay, if you serch on google earth, you can see quite good pictures of site. I am a qualified architect inspecting and taking pictures next week after carnival, let me know if you want copy etc, my private email is [email protected]

kind regrads

H

harold.edwards

Hi there,

I am also an owner of an apt in villa imperial....has anyone been out to view the development recently...if so whats the verdict? Does it all look ok?
Harold, you mentioned you are taking legal action...is that against Delphi for the delay of the development? I am considering some sort of action also.

cheers
Hi Topshotta

Porto Brasil is ready and already people are living there (in the 2 bedrooms) what is yours?
has Delphi not been in touch and how long ago did you buy it this will all count as to what action you can take.
Also I doubt this very much has Delphi been sending you photos

Harold Edwards

H

harold.edwards

hi, yes i have invested here, i am just about to complete, i got discount due to delay, if you serch on google earth, you can see quite good pictures of site. I am a qualified architect inspecting and taking pictures next week after carnival, let me know if you want copy etc, my private email is [email protected]

kind regrads
wynne

Has Delphi told you yet that this may not be Radisson or managed by Atlantica
when you are out you will also see that there is no reception area yet so before you take keys I would make sure you know what is going on if you were hoping to rent

But the resort is nice

Harold Edwards

T

topshotta

wynne

Has Delphi told you yet that this may not be Radisson or managed by Atlantica
when you are out you will also see that there is no reception area yet so before you take keys I would make sure you know what is going on if you were hoping to rent

But the resort is nice

Harold Edwards

I really hope this is not the case-terrible news if so. Wynne/harold.Edwards, have sent you both pms.

cheers