Political unrest dragging Thailand property market down

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Despite the fact that Thailand is one of the more popular international property markets it seems that political unrest is starting to have a major impact upon new builds, property prices and the take up of existing and new developments. At this moment in time it is the condominium developers who are feeling the pinch [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Political unrest dragging Thailand property market down

C

Clarus

I've been planning on buying a new build property (personally, not through Clarus)in Thailand this summer. Has anyone got any experience of the property market over there?

I still think (hope) that the country will we least protect its tourism industry with all the troubles going on.

David
Clarus

D

DanielFTP

As an agent selling Condominiums in Thailand myself specifically Bangkok and Pattaya. I have personally not seen an "Impact" in sales at all as of late.

Although there is political issues surrounding Thailand at the moment, ether are positive signs ahead and real investors are making moves into buying in Thailand more than ever at present.

K

Kapil

There has been an unrest going on through past few years but then the property market is doing fine with investments coming in.

A

alwaysasking

There has been an unrest going on through past few years but then the property market is doing fine with investments coming in.
But don't you think this unrest wouldn't lead to losses if the things there escalate? I'm not sure if investing in Thailand right now is a good idea..