Oasis Tower - SPORTS CITY Update required

S

safwanadam

hi guys ive herd that the company had some problems with the people they have appointed for construction, but they had resolved it, but is there no type of compensation they are spoose to offer acording to law out there for delays beyond 6months?

A

ajb8246

I have spoken to Tmatthew about the payments for Oasis Tower II and he is waiting for agreement ( RERA ) on the new terms but I have already paid over 1/2 and it looks as though OT II have just finnished piling. Anyone have photos but not from their web site

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
Any Oasis 1 and Oasis 2 investors who have been ripped off and have paid upfront - contact oasisinvestors at googlemail dot com

L

Lars65

I have just joined the forum. I 've got units in Oasis 1 and I have paid already 80%. I was trying to get formal response from the company - Brighton Limited on delay but no lack. Do you know if anyone tried to get interest from company for such delay? The completion date was intitially Sep 08.
Thanks

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
I have just joined the forum. I 've got units in Oasis 1 and I have paid already 80%. I was trying to get formal response from the company - Brighton Limited on delay but no lack. Do you know if anyone tried to get interest from company for such delay? The completion date was intitially Sep 08.
Thanks
There is a lot of discrepancies involving the completion dates from the start involving different buyers on each occasion - please leave your contact details or private message - I believe you need to post 5 times before you can achieve the latter as a new member and vice versa... seeking other people affected in DSC therefore your interest in this is welcoming and conditions apply so to find out more please contact asap.

M

mo.nagori

oasistower2 march 2010

I met with Kamal at Oasis tower 2 in Dubai on 28th december 2009, I went to visit the site where I met the site project manager whom is Turkish, at this point no body from oasis was there just me my wofe and the project manager. He showed me the project plan which was on schedule to complete September 2011 however he said once his job is complete there is approx 4 months of testing and commissioning which is done by an approved body of dubai sport city.

Work on site was going on full steam however only 10 workers were there.

I went back to the oasis tower 2 office, which is the Buniah office in media city. There I met Kamal and I challenged him on the completion date, they said to me September I will have they keys I don’t believe them.

Kamal issued me with a new payment plan, I have already paid 70% so the new payment plan is based on
10% due when the 15th floor is completed
10% due when final floor is completed
10% on handover

However it is now March, I have emailed dubai oasis tower 2 3 times since January surprise surprise no reply, I have called them twice both times left message with the receptionist no one has yet called back.

I am totally pissed at the level of service being given and I still cant make my mind up on what I can legally do about it.

M

millyfrend

Thats a big tower

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any detailed knowledge on this Tower... it is a Brighton Holdings Development and looks very good in pictures...

The location is fabulous... but there are huge delays with build....

Developer is blaming others... What is the TRUTH >

Is there anyone out there who knows anything ?

:)

O

Oasis investor

I met with Kamal at Oasis tower 2 in Dubai on 28th december 2009, I went to visit the site where I met the site project manager whom is Turkish, at this point no body from oasis was there just me my wofe and the project manager. He showed me the project plan which was on schedule to complete September 2011 however he said once his job is complete there is approx 4 months of testing and commissioning which is done by an approved body of dubai sport city.

I went back to the oasis tower 2 office, which is the Buniah office in media city. There I met Kamal and I challenged him on the completion date, they said to me September I will have they keys I don’t believe them.

Kamal issued me with a new payment plan, I have already paid 70% so the new payment plan is based on
10% on handover

However it is now March, I have emailed dubai oasis tower 2 3 times since January surprise surprise no reply, I have called them twice both times left message with the receptionist no one has yet called back.

I am totally pissed at the level of service being given and I still cant make my mind up on what I can legally do about it.
I agree Kamal is useless, he makes promises and disapears off the face of the earth. Anyone know how we can find out what amount of money is held within the escrow account.

amplesou

amplesou

Banned
this is nearly topped out !
1 year away from conpletion i would have thought?

A

arfanm

I recently emailed Oasis Tower I (about 2 months ago). They said the tower would be comepleted by year end 2010. However i don't belive them for one second. Oasis tower I was supposed to be completed by Sepetmeber 2008. So it's at least 2 years behind schedule.

Has anybody else got an update on Oasis Tower I? Has anybody been to seen the development recently? I went March 2009 (at that 9 floors were built, i think all of the floors have been built now). Anything would be useful as a find the customer services very slow to respond and telling the truth on most occassions.

A

arfanm

In response to Al Jazeera report about Oasis Tower II

Hi,

I have contacted Oasis Tower in regards to the youtube video. The woman at Customer Services from Oasis Tower was not denying these reports are true. Does anyone else have any comments on this issue? Any update would be useful.

Thanks

A

ajb8246

Hello,
My name is Alan, I have only just seen the video on utube and would like to contact as many people as I can. Is there a group for purchasers of oasis tower II.
Thanks Alan

A

ajb8246

oasis tower ii

I am trying to contact people as i also have purchased in OT II DSC. I have paid 60%
Alan

10% on handover

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
Did you check all the previous posts on this thread - not too many there - it won't take you long to find what you are looking for - what's your unit no? You can always use the private message option after 5 posts - be nimble and be quick otherwise you'll miss your chance to stick it to 'em!

Last edited:
L

london1971

Oasis Owners

I Own properties in Oasis Tower 2 and severall others in Dubai Sport City. TO say i am disappointed with it is an understatement!! there have been delays on nearly all projects there, Oasis Tower 2 being one of the worst. I noticed there are other owners here that are looking at setting up a group, i want to get a comunity of us together that own in all differnent developments in Sport City.

I want to get my money back from most and its just about finding the best way possibe to do that. Also if we are sharing information on overall development area, there will be more input from other parties.

I own in Oasis Tower 2, anyone looking at options they have available to them please contact me on dubaisportcityinvestors at gmail dot com

Lets get our heads around the problems here and get something going, again like many of the developments in Sport City i am sure we can prove a breach of contract to win back what is rightfully ours!!

I look forward to hearing from anyone that is interested.

H

huss129

GET N TOUCH
Anybody wanting to watch this story please click on the YouTube link below.

If there are any oasis tower 1/2 investors out there you can get intouch with me direct "Nadeem" (I am the person in the story) on oasisinvestors at gmail dot comor you can ring me on 0044 (0) 7833724455 (UK) anytime

I am currently putting together a list of investors to take to RERA & have oasis tower 2 cancelled, I will update oasis tower 1 investors about getting their project cancelled as soon as I have more info from RERA.

I would also ask any investors that have purchased in oasis tower 1/2 to get in touch with any other people they may know that may have also purchased in these projects.

Everybody has to be pro-active in their approach to finding as many investors as possible. The reason Oasis Venture Group have got away with so much is because investors have laid dormant for so long that it has given OVG the space & time to do whatever they want with our money!

Let's work together and get results for "EVERY"

Please search for "angry investors in Dubai" I can paste the link here. I am the person in the video. Do not join any other group as these new groups popping up are in fact put together by the developer to keep investors away from the truth!

will keep everyone updated on further developments.

Regards,

Nadeem

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
Your prayers have been answered see thread under yours!

I Own properties in Oasis Tower 2 and severall others in Dubai Sport City. TO say i am disappointed with it is an understatement!! there have been delays on nearly all projects there, Oasis Tower 2 being one of the worst. I noticed there are other owners here that are looking at setting up a group, i want to get a comunity of us together that own in all differnent developments in Sport City.

I want to get my money back from most and its just about finding the best way possibe to do that. Also if we are sharing information on overall development area, there will be more input from other parties.

I own in Oasis Tower 2, anyone looking at options they have available to them please contact me on dubaisportcityinvestors at gmail dot com

Lets get our heads around the problems here and get something going, again like many of the developments in Sport City i am sure we can prove a breach of contract to win back what is rightfully ours!!

I look forward to hearing from anyone that is interested.

L

london1971

Hi Nadeem,

That sounds great!!! I have had some emails from other buyers in Sport City also who are persuing this.

Is there any cost involved in your way? I would expect some, but i was told by another owner that he has paid £30,000 to a solicitor that will definatly get his money back. For me i can not afford to pay that much...

Who is going to be acting on our behalf? Is it going to be you? I have no problem of it is, just want to get a clear idea of how your are going to opperate this.

Look forward to hearing from you.

L

london1971

I will email you myself, i will not however be giving any other details out of other people who have contacted me.

I only wanted to get an understanding of how this is going to opperate, i thought as we are going for the greater good then all should know, my mistake.

I will email you now and look forward to hearing from you oasis 2 buyer