Need some advice - Investing in Axis 1 Residence (Dubai Silicon Oasis)

D

Dxb_Guy

Hi folks,

Anyone have any experience investing in Axis 1 in DSO? What are your thoughts on the property? I am getting a 1 bed for AED 600k with a rental of AED 60k. Seems like the price may have bottomed out and looks like a good investment, but of course would like to hear opinions from other investors as well.

Thanks!

B

bahjat omran

I have been offered the same in axis 2 and the same rent and am bit concerned, I would appreciate any advice
Thanks

D

Dennis Cortez

Average asking prices in Axis for 1br is around 600-650k. But the actual buying is of course depends on both parties. If you are getting 60k i.e. 10% ROI which is better than other areas in Dubai. However, take other factors into account i.e. number of days the property is vacant and other fees including broker fee, A/C etc.

hope this helps. :)

Z

Zishan M. Khan

DSO is a good location. AXIS tower is however is located in a Leasehold area of DSO. This means that the property belongs to you for a period of 99 years, unlike a Freehold property, which is yours..well...forever.
I understand that 99 years is a long time but DSO has seen stunted capital appreciation in the projects due to this reason.
I would recommend investing in Sports City, Jumeirah Village Circle or IMPZ, where you will find similar ROIs.

Last edited by a moderator: