Mortgage in Spain

D

Damian George

can you keep us posted on the properties progress and the final sale price

D

Damian George

why dnt yo post link here to the property a ask what us so called proffessionals would pay at the moment - and you never know they may know a buyer

D

DC

Hi guys

this sums up the spanish market of today. I have just been instructed to list a 3 / 4 bedroom detached frontline golf villa with pool that was on the market in 2006 at €525,000 for the grand sum of €225,000

I doubt even at that price i will be able to complete a sale due to the lack of mortgage s available

gary weston

Hi Gary and guys, this is part of the reason Spain got into this mess, how can a leading western country, maybe western is the reason why, wild western..

how can an asset be valued by professional valuers at a price of 525.000 and then a few years later be we worth less than 50%, this does not happen in Germany, Norway, Sweden, UK, does it. So why did it happen in Spain.

It is the professionalism of the institutions who have allowed bubbles to be created, and if for example they sell at 200.000 or 180.000 then the credibility of the country goes. It is shambolic to put it blunt.

They created this mess, now via taxes, and the mass of people are paying for high level blundering. There is a lack of executive ability at high levels and high positions, it seems.

But when the PM got his hands on back handers, and we know that this is the wild west, then it kinda explains things.