Not open for further replies.
C

cheval204

weather in SW france

Summers normally hot, winters cold and shorter than the Uk

E

Escott

Banned
Check out the Dominican Republic. For about 50 Sterling you get a full time maid for a MONTH. 90 Sterling for a Gardener. Many Brittish Expats here also as well as Canadians, Americans and MANY Germans just to name a few of the places of origin.

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi Escott'

What kind of prices we looking at nice but cheaper end.

N

najnaj

Hi, guys, the prices in Bulgaria are without any competition, so I am continuing to insist that this is the hottest market for real estate investment. Safe place, friendly people, beautiful nature, many english live there already...if you would like to chat more about it, please write me on my e-mail [email protected]

G

geester

Join the club, why is the UK the place the "Real" people want to leave...If you work and put money aweay for your future your taxed on it. If you dont work the government give you money that the hard working person saved, via their tax...

What is happening to the UK?:eek:

D

DC

Where are you from?

UK or the USA or another nation.

It depends on your nationality and your residence where you can live and work.

Gerry Pridham

Gerry Pridham

How about Australia. I was brought up there until the age of 16, but have never returned (too scared I'd want to stay, and I have European family responsibilities now). I have two sisters in Melbourne, and uncle in Sydney and and uncle in Brisbane. Best weather is probably Sydney.

If you haven't seen them, check out the TV program where they send a couple to Australia for a couple of weeks to let them find out if they really want to live there before they emigrate.

Rules for immigration have changed wildly though over the past 40 years. I know a couple who recently emigrated. He was not eligible with his career in engineering, but his wife was desparately needed as a nail beautician:cool:

D

Damian George

What about Oz, look for areas on the sunshine coast in QLD! i have a nice little place on Alex Beach Resort.

Cost about £50k a few years ago and is still going up in value.

Last edited:
D

dave99

Consider Hurghada - Red Sea

Hi ,
I am looking to move from England, I am really tired of this place. Somewhere warm would be nice, even if it gets cold a bit. A place where things aren't as expensive as here. Language is a thing to consider, Can speak Portuguese, but looking for a place where my husband will be able to work and speak English.
Thanks
Joseph
MOst locals speak English - good weather - low cost of living - not great wage prospects.

Cagla

Cagla

Moving..

Hi Joseph,

Have you decided to move to somewhere else?
And do you think about Turkey?
If yes, I can offer good things for you.
Best regards,
Cagla

Hi ,
I am looking to move from England, I am really tired of this place. Somewhere warm would be nice, even if it gets cold a bit. A place where things aren't as expensive as here. Language is a thing to consider, Can speak Portuguese, but looking for a place where my husband will be able to work and speak English.
Thanks
Joseph

E

ExperienceInt.Dale

Brazil Property

NATAL IN BRAZIL IS AN OPTION...THEY ARE EXPERIENCING RAPID ECONOMIC GROWTH AND THERE ARE LOW COST AIRLINES SUCH AS THOMSONS NOW FLYING FROM THE UK...PROPERTY PRICES ARE STILL LOW 2 BED APTS £60k AND 3 BED VILLAS £120k... NATAL IS AN AREA OF NATURAL BEAUTY, THEY WILL BE HOSTING THE WORLD CUP 2014 AND THERE IS A GOOD INFRASTRUCTURE, MEDICAL FACILITIES AND SOME OF THE BEST BEACHES IN THE WORLD.. IT IS A WORTHWHILE PROPERTY INVESTMENT CHOICE AT THE MOMENT..

REGARDS,

DALE

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Cagla,

Have you looked at egypt/hurghada

apartments are really good value for money starting about 20k or maybe below, garenteed sun all year round.

A

Aegean

Hi ,
Thanks
Joseph
Noticed some say Turkey but could be an issue with your husband working as hard to get work permit in Turkey if Turk could do the same work.

D

djani

Try Montenegro,
Last year 100percent increased prices and still going up. It is going to be next monte carlo of adriatic. Nice weather and the Bay of Kotor has been awarded as the officialy the most beautifful bay in the world.
The problem is not much to do down there for your husband.
Try to contact someone who spent there some time and you will sea what they say.

A

Ann Jenkins

Hi Joseph,

I would definitely suggest Malta. The weather is warm, only a couple of colder months in the year. Language is mainly English and the island is small enough to have everything within your grasp. I would not rate it as inexpensive but the lifestyle here is worth the extra you might pay for coming here. I have been abroad quite often and always feel I want to come back, main reason being that the culture is unique, people are friendly and if you are the sort of person that wants to feel like you are part of a large family, then this is where you will be happy. If you need any tips on property here, just let me know. I am involved in the property market so I am aware of market values , etc.

S

Sean@Phuket

WOW! This topic is around 3 years old ...

Anyway I may as well say Thailand ...

Huge potential work wise, offers a great lifestyle, properties are built upon a cash (not credit) and prices are still very good ...

I know a place where you can get 2 bed Thai Boutique villas for around 100k USD ... Not bad hey?

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.