Looking for an apartment in Lisbon

J

julio

Hello,

I know in Europe it is not common to find an unfurnished apartment for rent.

We are looking for a 1 bedroom in or near Lisbon. Since my wife already has furnishings we would like to move in with her things. This is not a holiday stay, we are relocating. My wife speaks Portuguese.

It does not need to be a palace, just a simple space with sunlight. We will be ready to move in the next month or two.

Thank you.
Julio

K

kai

Hundreds and hundreds of them in the small ads of the Portuguese daily papers. Agencies won't help you as they don't make any money from rentals !
Thanks
Kai

V

Vitor Mota

Hi,
I have a litle flat near lisbon that i´m selling for only € 50.000 in case you´re interested pls do contact me +351 968992425 or miraldomota gmail com

J

jonbyrd

Hello,

I know in Europe it is not common to find an unfurnished apartment for rent.

We are looking for a 1 bedroom in or near Lisbon. Since my wife already has furnishings we would like to move in with her things. This is not a holiday stay, we are relocating. My wife speaks Portuguese.

It does not need to be a palace, just a simple space with sunlight. We will be ready to move in the next month or two.

Thank you.
Julio
If you are still looking for an apartment in Lisbon we have a fantastic seslection in the Palmela area, near Lisbon.

Jon