looking for an agent

H

Hope13135

I am looking to market my canadian property in Germany. So far i am having no luck with information, or a contact. I don't even know how to advertise it in Germany, ie. Kijiji, Craigs list etc, the only sites I have found are in German and I don't speak the language.
any advise would be apprecitated

H

HenTurkey

Property Websites Germany

Hi Hope,
There are several large property portals in Germany. The biggest are immoscout24.de, immowelt.de and immonet.de. They are all in German, though.

You could try to google something like "Immobilien in Kanada" to find out which German agents offer other property there and approach them about marketing yours as well...

I hope this helps.

R

RamanMaan

Banned
Just do a little Google search, you will get a list of contacts of real estate agents. They are capable;e enough to help you.

J

jessica.kw

Some of the german sites you metioned are available in english now. Just look on the website, there should be some language option

M

mygermanpropertyEU

I am looking to market my canadian property in Germany. So far i am having no luck with information, or a contact. I don't even know how to advertise it in Germany, ie. Kijiji, Craigs list etc, the only sites I have found are in German and I don't speak the language.
any advise would be apprecitated
If you would like some help PM us; we have a Canadian office in Nova Scotia and quite good German/Canadian relations especially with the consul in Halifax. Depending on where your property is, there is quite a lot of German interest in Canada these days!