List of Questions

K

kick99

1)If Im a real estate agent will my commission increase as I start closing on sales? How long will it take for my commission to increase?

2)Im 19 years old and I want to get into the real estate business. Will being young hinder my

3) How could I find out how the market is in my area?

4) How could I find out which homes are being brought?

W

w33zer

Hi kick99,

After RE agent close a deal 14 working days you can get your commission. Depend how many % owner or tenant willing to give. Usually will be 1-3%. It depending how you negotiate with them.

jocelynm88

jocelynm88

1)If Im a real estate agent will my commission increase as I start closing on sales? How long will it take for my commission to increase?
this is depending on the Real Estate company you are going to join/work. Commission is depends on your Sales Revenue, your supervisor will let you know the sale target = commission. If you are working hard, your commission will be increased within 12 months. To get a full commission 1-3%, you need to sitting for an exam - Real Estate Agent license exam.

2)Im 19 years old and I want to get into the real estate business. Will being young hinder my
As long as you are completed your SPM/GCSE, good sale skills, motivation, hard working, you will be fine. Most estate agency firm have seminar for newly join Real Estate Negotiator/ people who wanted to working as Real Estate agent/negotiator. Seminar fees will be involved. normally is a 3 full days 9am to 5pm course.

3) How could I find out how the market is in my area?
thru the seminar, the lecturer will tell you.

4) How could I find out which homes are being brought?
thru the seminar, the lecturer will tell you.

Good luck!!