La Hoya Bay-Al Marjan Island

E

eaglebeliam

I got a reply 2wks from frank and someone called ashley was supposed to be meeting Frank 2 weeks ago and meant to reply to me up till now nothing.
Frank still insist he want ot build? I just want a legal action that can order the sale of land and distributed to all investors pro rate
Lben

W

Wais

I got a reply 2wks from frank and someone called ashley was supposed to be meeting Frank 2 weeks ago and meant to reply to me up till now nothing.
Frank still insist he want ot build? I just want a legal action that can order the sale of land and distributed to all investors pro rate
Lben
I am also another victim , and really wanted to know the outcome of this court order if there is any?

W

Wais

I am also disappointed that now there's little communications between investors but I guess we can utilise this site instead.anyway the real disappointment is the lack of any progress on LHB. Also no news Judicare ruling against Khoie.
I am also one of the victims and disapointed with Khoi , they have shut down there office in Dubai as well.

E

eaglebeliam

Vanify and Sandra and colin Can anyone going to Dubai pls help provide a feedback as I also want to draw a line on this project ..its a drain the longer it gooes on. Pls can you pls keep us in the loop with update . Lizbenjamin

S

Sunita Sharma

Well I am not the investor, But want to know for the ones who must have taken loans from the bank, and are they still paying the amount or EMI to the bank. As I believe the banks are very strict about their payments and their interests charged.

E

eaglebeliam

well it seem the guy just managed to disappear in thin air.. make contact ounce a year , no confirmation of land sale. he keeps promising with couple of other crooks that he will be building in the Name of the Lord.. he is a liar a cheat and only that God that can punish him...UNLESS HE MAKE CONTACT, BE CLEAN AND SAY ITS OVER ??
YES I GOIT LOAN IN UK AND AM STILL PAYING AS I BOUGH 2 APARTMENT TO MY UNFORTUNATE SITUATION

S

Sunita Sharma

well it seem the guy just managed to disappear in thin air.. make contact ounce a year , no confirmation of land sale. he keeps promising with couple of other crooks that he will be building in the Name of the Lord.. he is a liar a cheat and only that God that can punish him...UNLESS HE MAKE CONTACT, BE CLEAN AND SAY ITS OVER ??
YES I GOIT LOAN IN UK AND AM STILL PAYING AS I BOUGH 2 APARTMENT TO MY UNFORTUNATE SITUATION

I am sorry for this unfortunate incident.
Why not find a clause where there could be an escape against paying the EMi to the bank for the project which does not exist. Refer to the lawyers in UK and in Dubai who can help you to file the details of the bankrupt developer who is not building the home anymore for which you continue to pay the bank Loans.

S

smiler63

I believe Frank has been locked up again. The land that he had paid for was sold at auction, pretty much behind closed doors. The small group who took legal action through Judicare have been paid back their money, which just leaves the rest of out of pocket by a few too many million. It is my view that if a legal precedent has been set and the others already paid back, then the rest of us should be paid back too. However due to the nature of the legal system in the UAE, it appears to enforce that could take a lot of money and time. In the next few months hopefully there will be some action taken to stir up the legal process and put pressure on the government to stand up and take notice.

B

Bissime

Can you not claim with the FSCS ? I know a very good company that can deal with this if anyone is interested

E

eaglebeliam

I am interested in getting a joint claim or investigation on how I can get my money back. I purchase 2 apartment with over 500000aed! The guy keep promising he will build but its just all lie ..I want to know how I can contact the Government or those who are selling the land for claim? can anyone help.

B

Bissime

If you did not get the properties you paid for then it's a lot easier to get your money back send me and email on (moderated) and I will give you some info I have

Last edited by a moderator:
E

eaglebeliam

If you did not get the properties you paid for then it's a lot easier to get your money back send me and email on (moderated) and I will give you some info I have
Thanks for your comments
I never get anything not property not a refund only promises of email and a phone call form another investor backing Frank called Ashley..however I have nothing at all
I was hoping if land is sold there must be a way to locate all those who invest and distribute accordingly

J

Jacqui Plews

Is there any new on La Hoya Bay - has the land been sold? If so the mmoney should be distributed - I would be interested in making a joint claim if anyone know how to go forward on this

E

eaglebeliam

Is there any new on La Hoya Bay - has the land been sold? If so the mmoney should be distributed - I would be interested in making a joint claim if anyone know how to go forward on this
I will be interested in a joint claim ...

B

Bissime

No I know about it but not involved, not sure how I can pass info onto you as things get taken off here quickly
Email me on (moderated. looks like crafty touting for business) and I will send you the info I have

J

Jacqui Plews

No I know about it but not involved, not sure how I can pass info onto you as things get taken off here quickly
I am sure that there are a lot of people who were not patr of the Judicare group but have lost a lot of money - any information would be appreciated.

W

want2invetinuae

I had invested in 2 apartments and had to barrow money. Fortunately I have paid all day. I am not going to spend anymore money on this dead project and will advise others likewise. The only practice way for all the investors to join together and write to the Givernment and Rakia to get some resolution and may be pay us some money for giving up our rights etc.
Can we please try this. We have nothing to loose. We need someone with technical knowhow to arrange this online. Regards Ali