Interested to buy home in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

capstonic

I want to move to Canada. What are the requirements i w'd have to fulfill to buy home in Canada ? Give me good suggestion.

Waiting for a good response early......

KofiLGS

KofiLGS

I sent you a message. Contact me when you can. When is your target move date? What size and type of home are you considering? In what price range do you want to stay?

C

capstonic

I sent you a message. Contact me when you can. When is your target move date? What size and type of home are you considering? In what price range do you want to stay?

I want to move as early as possible to Canada. I have sufficient money app $1,00,000 US. We are 4 Members in family. I need 4 bedrooms and 2 Bath,kitchen. Tell me good one suggestion.

KofiLGS

KofiLGS

My two recommendations would be Deep Cove in North Vancouver and any suburb in Vancouver West (Not West Vancouver, there is a difference). In Deep Cove you can get a 4BD/2+BA/2200+SF for $450K-650K. In Vancouver West, there are more high end luxury homes which pushes the prices up. A nicely kept 4BD/2+BA/2200+SF be a little more expensive than Deep Cove. However, with unstable real estate prices, you can probably get a 5BD/3+BA/3000+SF on a large lot for $750K-$1M.

P

peterjohn1

You can contact with property agents or real estate agents, and if you are looking for single family home can contact with single family home construction company.

S

susan carr

Canadian Property Investment - you can't loose

I want to move to Canada. What are the requirements i w'd have to fulfill to buy home in Canada ? Give me good suggestion.

Waiting for a good response early......
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Canada is currently recognized as the best country in the world for safe investment. The economy and banking system leads all other countries in the world and Canada is deemed one of the best countries in the world overall for livability. With a little investigation you will discover that your money is not only safely invested in Canada but will grow year after year. As a travel destination, Canada has much to offer visitors and investors from coast to coast. Western Canada (BC, Alberta) offer untold investment opportunities. The Alberta Rockies are already world-renowned and the BC Rockies currently offer world class resort development opportunity with world-renowned investors such as SaasFee (new opportunity Valemount BC). When it comes to Canada, there is no way to go but "up" and that is almost guaranteed whether you are intested in immigration or simply a home away from home for investment purposes. By doing a little research you will find out that Canada is the best and latest opportunity for investment in almost every category.

J

jitendrasnv

Banned
Hi,

Canada is very nice place to stay on and to have a property there is not an big issues just a few formalities are there to complete that you can understand from any agent there.He will guide properly and make you know about all the details.

You can take help from this website : connecticutwebuyhouses.com

Thanks

S

susan carr

Buying a home in Canada is a simple task. What is difficult is where in Canada?
Canada is a very large country. Therefore, before determining options, you must first decide on the location. If you plan to live (immigate) to Canada, the first step would be to obtain this status in order to enter the country as a resident. You will find out what these steps are in your country of origin.

As for real estate, as mentioned, this is a vast country. Many people coming to Canada settle in either the West or the East. My province is British Columbia, which is often a preferred and desirable location for people coming to Canada. Toronto/Montreal are favored in eastern Canada. Southern British Columbia (Vancouver, Victoria) has the mildest temperatures in Canada (rarely snows). There are a number of desirable and sought after locations, most of which are quite expensive, especially in the lower mainland/Vancouver areas. Vancouver is without doubt one of the most sought after locations in Canada for a variety of reasons. Prices of course vary. However, most homes in the lower mainland are not less than 500,000 - 600, 000 +++ (average). Condos and attached homes are cheaper, but there is little in any category that is under 200,000.

The best way to find real estate is through a real estate "relocation" expert. There are a number of them situated in Canada (Remax is the best known). They will be able to advise you on where/how to buy property. They will also have information specifically for foreign buyers and can give information about buying, where to buy and what is available in your price range.

If you only wish to purchase real estate in Canada this is a simple process which is done consistently by foreign investors.

Since Canada and Canadians in general enjoy a good and stable life, due to social programs such as health care, an exceptional banking system, and an economy that has excelled even in downtimes, it has become a place that more and more foreign investors are interested in. Depending on your country of origin, you may well find that you will receive exceptional value for your money in Canada, whether as a future resident or simply as an investor.

Hopefully, this comment will assist you in your plans.

J

jitendrasnv

Banned
Buying a home in Canada is a simple task. What is difficult is where in Canada?
Canada is a very large country. Therefore, before determining options, you must first decide on the location. If you plan to live (immigate) to Canada, the first step would be to obtain this status in order to enter the country as a resident. You will find out what these steps are in your country of origin.

As for real estate, as mentioned, this is a vast country. Many people coming to Canada settle in either the West or the East. My province is British Columbia, which is often a preferred and desirable location for people coming to Canada. Toronto/Montreal are favored in eastern Canada. Southern British Columbia (Vancouver, Victoria) has the mildest temperatures in Canada (rarely snows). There are a number of desirable and sought after locations, most of which are quite expensive, especially in the lower mainland/Vancouver areas. Vancouver is without doubt one of the most sought after locations in Canada for a variety of reasons. Prices of course vary. However, most homes in the lower mainland are not less than 500,000 - 600, 000 +++ (average). Condos and attached homes are cheaper, but there is little in any category that is under 200,000.

The best way to find real estate is through a real estate "relocation" expert. There are a number of them situated in Canada (Remax is the best known). They will be able to advise you on where/how to buy property. They will also have information specifically for foreign buyers and can give information about buying, where to buy and what is available in your price range.

If you only wish to purchase real estate in Canada this is a simple process which is done consistently by foreign investors.

Since Canada and Canadians in general enjoy a good and stable life, due to social programs such as health care, an exceptional banking system, and an economy that has excelled even in downtimes, it has become a place that more and more foreign investors are interested in. Depending on your country of origin, you may well find that you will receive exceptional value for your money in Canada, whether as a future resident or simply as an investor.

Hopefully, this comment will assist you in your plans.
Hi,I agree that there is nothing such difficult in Canada to buy property as it is a big country but buying a home whiteout any hassle is much more important.The best best option for this is to have a complete investigation of the property and then can be possible with the help of agents.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.