ad

I am considering a long-term investment in Indian real estate

N

nmb

When looking for my next property investment I like to keep everything simple and factual. Looking at growing economies, large populations and countries where individual wealth is increasing I seem drawn back to India time and time again.

What are the pros and cons of investing in Indian real estate? Surely in the long-term it is a no-brainer?

A

Assetmonk_2021

According to the 2016 Gallup Poll, real estate is the greatest and safest long-term investment option, beating out stock, mutual funds, and gold, to mention a few. The startling reality about real estate ownership is that it provides emotional gratification as well as consistent returns independent of market changes. Despite the fact that the real estate industry had hit rock bottom in previous years, forecasting results show that it is now on the mend.
Real estate is also the safest investment option on a global scale. When opposed to stocks and shares, real estate investing is risk-free. Real estate, as previously said, generates good and considerable profits over a lengthy period of time. A consistent rental income, for example, might be a suitable illustration. Real estate investors can leverage their purchases by paying a part upfront and then repaying the remainder over time in installments.

Real Estate Investing Options
  • Become a property owner.
Renting out a portion of your property on well-known websites like Airbnb might be a fantastic method to invest in real estate. In this regard, renting a property or owning a building through any other safe and reputable methods is also a smart option. Even putting up a room for rent can pay off handsomely.
  • Make a rental property investment.
In the real estate market, house-hacking is on the rise. The landlord either lives in one room of a house and rents out the others, or rents out the units in a multi-unit building. This can result in financial reward with minimal effort.
  • Make use of a real estate platform that is available online.
If you're a real estate investor, online real estate platforms can connect you with developers. For participating in the developers' numerous initiatives, investors earn monthly and quarterly payments.
  • Invest in Real Estate Flipping
You find a home that is undervalued, remodel it effectively, and then sell it for a profit. This is the heart of the matter when it comes to flipping houses.
  • Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts) invest in real estate without physically inspecting the property. They're similar to mutual funds. You invest in businesses that manage commercial real estate properties; the returns will be considerable in this scenario.
If you are looking forward to investing in some of India’s best investing opportunities, then it is recommended that you invest through Assetmonk as they provide a higher return on investment. They offer opportunities with an IRR of 14-21%.