ad

How many properties do you own?

How many properties do you own / control

• Total voters
P

PeterLicourinos

How many of you have set up and participated in Joint Ventures for your Investments?

A

anngrant

Currently I have none, though I'm seriously considering buy some property overseas. I'm searching for the best deals on (moderated) property portal. What do you guys think, is Turkey is good investment destination?

Last edited:
P

PropEx

Currently I have none, though I'm seriously considering buy some property overseas. I'm searching for the best deals on (moderated) property portal. What do you guys think, is Turkey is good investment destination?
I would say that Turkey isn't a good investment. The country seems to be a little bit of turmoil just now and I can't see much of an exit strategy in Turkey. I would invest in USA if I were you.

S

shinystar

Yes many are in the slab of Owning 2 to 3 Properties. I own 2 properties - a home & my office space

A

AskJohn

Currently, I have 2 property. :) Now, am looking to buy in Dubai.;)

N

nmb

Hi @AskJohn

First of all welcome to the forum!

I am interested why you are targeting Dubai with some experts suggesting signs of a slowdown?

Regards,

Mark

A

AskJohn

Hi @nmb Currently am working in dubai. This is why am looking for buy in dubai. But, I agreed your thought. Slowdown is one of favorite place to visit. :);)

M

mischa

i want to invest a money.. so give me suggestion in which country i invest..?

L

Ludo Mapessa

Hi @AskJohn

First of all welcome to the forum!

I am interested why you are targeting Dubai with some experts suggesting signs of a slowdown?

Regards,

Mark
This is year is the best time to invest in Dubai because of the slow market we are experiencing. Especially when buying off plan properties. Developers are currently offering great payment plans with post handover payments. Prices are also really competitive as you can buy an off plan unit for at least 20% under current market price.

Lime Auction House

Lime Auction House

Forum Partner
Hi, I own 3 flats in London at the moment. 2 are let to families and the other is let on a room by room basis.
I get 6% yield on the family lets and 7% on the room let flats.
Do you have anything to sell at the moment?