How long do you think the global economic downturn will last?

How long do you think the global economic downturn will last?

• 1 year

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • 2 years

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • 3 years

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • 4 years

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5 years

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • More than 5 years

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • not sure

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
S

Supp_Eleeiy

I think this crisis will last forever.
Well, all the products have reached very high unrealistic price. There is no way to recover and go down. It is a huge difference in prices and materials.
One way or another, you will have to get used to live like this.
Sorry Guys, my opinion.

A

alien009

I could just take a maximum of 2 years or so.In the mean while all the economic situations will be controlled.

Ryan M

Ryan M

it is a cycle and it will ease for a while and the economy will seem like it's growing only to be hit by another downturn.

H

homehippo

This financial crisis has at least an another big chapter. So many countries have unsustainable debt. Cyprus as an example looked OK two years ago but that is because it didn't need to write down any Greek debt then. With the problems of Spain, Italy etc coming to head some time soon the whole banking system is going to be (I think) put under pressure with major debt write downs. This can have a domino effect of eventually effecting banks and countries that currently look OK.

N

nmb

When you bear in mind that the economic downturn began in 2008 and here we are in the first quarter of 2016 still experiencing difficulties, what is going on? The fact that the Bank of England is now suggesting that UK base rates will not increase until August 2018 indicates that nobody has any idea when we will return to the "traditional economic cycle".

J

John62

Now we know. More interesting: How long will the next one last and when does it come?

Z

Zembo

I don't think Corona will affect the market for long. Certainly the prices will first fall, but then they will quickly rise again. When everything is over, the people who can afford it will invest again quickly. The people who were in dire need of money during Corona have sold their homes. Unless they needed it on the man. I think the market will quickly recover.

D

Dora Wi

At this point, looking back at this post, it's sad to see that not only did the 2008 crisis seem to last forever, now a whole other crisis has hit. I really don't know where will be the end of this.

J

jamesmonroe

Need a Money Private Lender For Your Real Estate? Look No Further!! Contact right now
e-mail; guaranteedlendingservices (at) gmail.com