ad

How Expensive !

C

CFoster

Yours for £45,000-a-WEEK: Penthouse in London's One Hyde Park the most expensive rental property in the country after it goes on the market for over £2.3million a year (that's nine 'average' homes)

Five-bedroom penthouse located in One Hyde Park, central London - the most expensive block of flats in the world

Boasts five bedrooms, five bathrooms and five reception rooms as well as panoramic views across the capital

Is on the rental market for £45,000-a-week or around £2.34m annually, the same as nine 'average' UK homes

Last week, Phones4You billionaire John Caudwell's Mayfair mansion put on rental market for £780,000-a-year

S

sergerybrin

Great article !! I would appreciate for this informative article.... Keep share with us...

P

PropEx

Slightly off topic, but is reason that the likes of Amsterdam have very narrow but tall homes not that years ago there was a tax on how wide your home was, but no tax on the height of it? (I could be totally wrong, to be honest!)

KGeeson

KGeeson

Property Forum Staff
Forum Partner
Slightly off topic, but is reason that the likes of Amsterdam have very narrow but tall homes not that years ago there was a tax on how wide your home was, but no tax on the height of it? (I could be totally wrong, to be honest!)
Never really thought about it, but that would make sense!