ad

Has Paris really overtaken London as Europe’s leading property light?

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
A report by US-based investment firm La Salle has cast a very interesting light on the European property market and the medium term prospects for the London sector. The latest index of Europe’s leading property hotspots uses a variety of information to rank each property market with regards to medium term value. It will obviously

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Continue reading...

L

lookinginvest

The Paris market has been in the doldrums for some time, so when you consider this and the fact that London is surrounded by uncertainty after the Brexit vote perhaps this was to be expected? I think London will regain its top spot when Brexit is clearer and the markets can adjust themselves with a degree of certainty.

N

nmb

A lot will depend on the U.K.’s position in the world after Brexit but I would expect London to regain its number one position over Paris. Let’s not forget that while Europe is a large market but from memory I think the combined economy accounts for less than 10% of the worldwide economy?

P

PostBrexitInvestor

Isn’t it convenient that all of the focus is upon London and the UK in light of Brexit when the European market and the European currency have not exactly been setting the world alight? This poses the question, does the European Union need the UK more than the UK needs the European Union?

R

realdeals

Maybe in the short term but London will bounce back in the longer term! Let’s face it, while there are issues the UK needs to address upon leaving the European Union, the UK economy is in a far better state than the European economy as a whole.