Has any one used a company relocate bulgaria?

S

samsmidt

Hi Ya Everyone,

Has anybody ever used a company called relocate bulagria? they are a bulgarian company. I have just brought a property with them and just paid the deposit at the solicetors and with a translater present but i still worry it could be a scheme! they said i could leave power of attorny to the lawyer to pay the final monies but i'm too nervous to do this!if any one has had dealing with them i would be grateful if you can let me know, thank sam

L

Lysos

Perhaps you should have aked this question & done research before parting with money. The real question though, based on all the threads on here of failed companies, abandoned projects, grossly over priced properties, no resale market etc. is why anyone would be buying anything here ?.

L

Littlescoot

Re relocate Bulgaria

Hi, have just joined and saw your post about relocate Bulgaria. We are looking at a property for sale by them, and just wondered how everything went with your purchase?

Was everything above board or did you have problems?

Regards

Mandie

B

bulgarian attorney

Dear friends, there are good enough ways to check with which you conclude the deal. Carefully planned your investments. And here in Bulgaria, as everywhere there are people who would like to take your money and cheat you. You can transfer the amount directly to their bank account, why the power of attorney is needed for? Normally, payment should be made by obtaining the title deeds for your property.

1. Check the company status at the Business register - stupid but still haven't English version.
2. Check your property status at Property register - again haven't English version.

This will help you much.

Take care
and feel free to ask!

L

longlife

Hi, How did the purchases go with Relocate Bulgaria.?
We are going to look at a couple of places with them. Will also check the register suggested but interested to know from others their experiences.
thanks

P

PhilandIsha

Hi

Hi Ya Everyone,

Has anybody ever used a company called relocate bulagria? they are a bulgarian company. I have just brought a property with them and just paid the deposit at the solicetors and with a translater present but i still worry it could be a scheme! they said i could leave power of attorny to the lawyer to pay the final monies but i'm too nervous to do this!if any one has had dealing with them i would be grateful if you can let me know, thank sam
Hi

It is common practice over here to give power of attorney to the solicitor or agent through which you are buying your property, especially if you are living in the UK while the purchase is going through. We did exactly the same when we were buying both our houses. Just make sure you aren't paying too much for the property, as many agents grossly inflate the price of properties over here. Please feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I've taken a look at their website and it all seems ok. Did you visit the property?

Isha

K

KayJay

I've heard good things about them, and their after-sales service, although I've never used them myself. There are a couple of people who have complained about them also but when you dig into those complaints a bit they seem to be from some dead-heads who expect everything to be done for them for years after the sale and who don't read contracts before they sign them anyway.

Don't worry about "registers" - there is no professional register for "estate agents", since they don't exist in Bulgaria, and searches of local cadastres (land registries) are best done when you've found a place and are in the process of checking it out immediately prior to buying. There's a very limited amount you can learn from searching the company register for the "estate agent" company since you presumably aren't buying the property from them and you'd be foolish, in my view, to save the money for a lawyer by getting the "agent" to handle the paper-work ;)

As with anyone trying to sell you a property: research the area and the market carefully; check what other agents are selling in the area to get an idea of "average" prices - but always remember they're asking prices and may well be over the top; "Google is your friend" - are they mentioned, for good or bad, on the net anywhere?

Never forget to get a good lawyer and read any paper-work VERY carefully before you sign it. Buying here can be perfectly painless - unless you shoot yourself in the foot! ;)

And DON'T give a POA to the "agent" - he/she is looking to make money out of you from the sale.....why on earth would you want to want to help them to do that or even imagine that your interests will be protected by them in any way? That's not to say they're all crooks but why give them the opportunity? Your lawyer is a much better bet - but try to ensure they really ARE lawyers and that they are recommended by people who have used them.

B

bulgarian attorney

KayJay,

I would like to greet you for your comments. Your experience and advices are priceless for the readers willing to buy a property.

Take care and keep doing your comments here.